Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco JW-20 - Unbelievable price!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    I didn't get a jw-20, but I did do a quick Internet search for replacement stocks and the cheapest I found was $100 USD and that was unfinished and without the fore stock. I didn't bother checking to see, if they shipped to Canada. A more thorough internet search might be more lucky.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer OneBarfly's Avatar
    My Livingroom Office: Ont - Marshes of the east
    One thing I noticed was the stock was extremely loose. That is why it twisted sometime before I opened the carton. the damage was concealed in the packaging with the chip still in the bag

Thank you can am for sending me the parts that I lost. Im at my cabin as we speak and just got back with the boys from shooting all day. the guns worked flawlessly. The service you provide is top notch.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBarfly View Post
    I picked up mine yesterday at CanPar. Packaging was fine. Took it out of the styrofoam, turned it around and the stock is ####ed. No word yet from CanAm since they were emailed yesterday. Followed up with a call just now.

OK, just to be clear, not trying to start something. I have a question that must be asked and I hate pricks who talk behind my back so here it is.

All the Chinese guns I have received from CanAm have been swimming in oil. Wouldn't the wood soak in oil if it were marinating in it? Does the wood chip have oil on the raw wood?

I am not saying anyone is lying, perhaps the gun was droped by CanPAr in the truck outside the door? Who knows?
    All I am saying is that is one fresh crack that looks like a standard crack in these guns.

Again, just sayin... I would rather someone say something to my face, rather than whisper it. I am sure I'm not the only one thinking this.
    Last edited by Woody-to; 11-29-2014 at 11:52 PM.

I hope you get the issue resolved. Mine came in perfect condition

CGN Ultra frequent flyer OneBarfly's Avatar
    My Livingroom Office: Ont - Marshes of the east
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody-to View Post
    OK, just to be clear, not trying to start something. I have a question that must be asked and I hate pricks who talk behind my back so here it is.

All the Chinese guns I have received from CanAm have been swimming in oil. Wouldn't the wood soak in oil if it were marinating in it? Does the wood chip have oil on the raw wood?

I am not saying anyone is lying, perhaps the gun was droped by CanPAr in the truck outside the door? Who knows?
    All I am saying is that is one fresh crack that looks like a standard crack in these guns.

Again, just sayin... I would rather someone say something to my face, rather than whisper it. I am sure I'm not the only one thinking this.
    I hear what you are saying; however you are mistaken and this IS what happened. I am no liar and those who know or have done business with me may attest this. Let me put this in perspective: Would you compromise your personal integrity for $125?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Could have easily been a factory worker who was being lazy....didn't quite break it but started the ball rolling and then transit finished it off.
    CanAm will take care of it as a routine function of selling Chinese guns. It's not the first gun with issues out of the box and not the last.
    The gun will likely be put into the parts inventory or sold at a local gun show for a reduced price.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    One in that condition would fetch well over the $125 asking price on the U.S. used gun market.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Could have easily been a factory worker who was being lazy....didn't quite break it but started the ball rolling and then transit finished it off.
    CanAm will take care of it as a routine function of selling Chinese guns. It's not the first gun with issues out of the box and not the last.
    The gun will likely be put into the parts inventory or sold at a local gun show for a reduced price.
    yep

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    That's it. If not "Sold Out" by the end of the evening, I'm ordering one as soon as my wife goes to sleep.
    A guy can only put up with so much temptation!
    And now there's more NS 522's in stock!
    Last edited by trebor2880; 11-30-2014 at 08:28 PM.