Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco JW-20 - Unbelievable price!!

CGN Regular
    I just worked mine back and forth a ton of times and now it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner1977 View Post
    I just worked mine back and forth a ton of times and now it works great.
    I figured out how to take it apart but didnt know what to smooth out so I just did what you did and it is better on both guns . Im sure it will get better, on another note they both shot great. Ive been looking for a good quad 22 and a good beginner 22 for my boy. The grouse should be nervous next year.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes,it seems to be a common problem,I took mine apart (second the issue with the springs,and holding pins,darn near lost mine)
    Now I need to tackle the firing assembly...sure is a nice little rifle though,and for the price,you can't afford to pass it up

Quote Originally Posted by Kzauger View Post
    I figured out how to take it apart but didnt know what to smooth out so I just did what you did and it is better on both guns . Im sure it will get better, on another note they both shot great. Ive been looking for a good quad 22 and a good beginner 22 for my boy. The grouse should be nervous next year.
    They should be!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So,I watched that u tube tutorial a couple of times,took a deep breath and got it apart,sprayed it liberally with brake cleaner ,wiped it down,and reassembled it,tightened the barrel up snug and voila',I pull trigger,it go 'bang'....many thanks...
    I can see some feeding issues,but some polishing*and shooting will hopefuly rectify that

*toothpaste is a reasonable polishing compound if you don't have any
    Last edited by ratherbefishin; 11-24-2014 at 06:29 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Got the bushnell TRS 25 red dot on it,and it shoots very nicely......I may cut the weaver 60 A base back and file a chanel in so the sight can mount over the base rather than the cantilever,that would make it a nice little compact package.Right now I'm not sure if it would interfere with the take down,it's pretty close
    Last edited by ratherbefishin; 11-24-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I could NOT resist & ordered a SECOND NS522 and a SECOND JW20!!! The Black Friday special means I saved ANOTHER 10% off the incredible price!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I could NOT resist & ordered a SECOND NS522 and a SECOND JW20!!! The Black Friday special means I saved ANOTHER 10% off the incredible price!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Sorry black Friday 10% discount does not apply to combo and sale items
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Sorry black Friday 10% discount does not apply to combo and sale items
    Dang! I just saw that! Oh well, I'm still very pleased with my purchase!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by ratherbefishin View Post
    Got the bushnell TRS 25 red dot on it,and it shoots very nicely......I may cut the weaver 60 A base back and file a chanel in so the sight can mount over the base rather than the cantilever,that would make it a nice little compact package.Right now I'm not sure if it would interfere with the take down,it's pretty close
    where did u buy the weaver base