Thread: Retraction Westrifle

Retraction Westrifle

So, yesterday morning i posted a review on some accessories i ordered from one of the site sponsors.
    I had a question about the Mosin sling i ordered that appeared too small when i unboxed it. When i emailed this sponsor I recived a 1 line, unsigned response.

This set me over the top as to how they do business and i posted a bad review here on the forum.

This morning i looked at my email to find a few emails i guess from the owner ( al ) apologizing and asking for some communication to make it right.

I really appreciated this over the unsigned, 1 liner i got from the random over there.

Westrifle you guys are ok now in my books.

And i want to Apologize on here for my bad review.

Hats off to you for manning up. Westrifle are good people, sometimes miscommunication take place, but at the end they made things right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotagwan View Post
    So, yesterday morning i posted a review on some accessories i ordered from one of the site sponsors.
    I had a question about the Mosin sling i ordered that appeared too small when i unboxed it. When i emailed this sponsor I recived a 1 line, unsigned response.

This set me over the top as to how they do business and i posted a bad review here on the forum.

This morning i looked at my email to find a few emails i guess from the owner ( al ) apologizing and asking for some communication to make it right.

I really appreciated this over the unsigned, 1 liner i got from the random over there.

Westrifle you guys are ok now in my books.

And i want to Apologize on here for my bad review.
    Go over to the area you left the unfavorable feedback and remove it.
    Easy as 1, 2, 3 and Good on You for Manning Up.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Expired Business Member
    Thank you !

Al

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    Go over to the area you left the unfavorable feedback and remove it.
    Easy as 1, 2, 3 and Good on You for Manning Up.
    Rob
    Why would he do that? He's posted a follow up here. Better to let everyone have the full story.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Why would he do that? He's posted a follow up here. Better to let everyone have the full story.
    id say re edit it to show this thread- many people do not have the time to read all the active threads.