Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How the heck do i contact CanAmmo ??

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar

How the heck do i contact CanAmmo ??

Hello i tried calling and sending many emails with no reply , Well i sent you guys a EMT payment for a order over 2 weeks ago and you accepted it the next day , and still no order update nothing? figured there might be a problem ? Please PM me or something.

Search will result in many posts just like this one. I seen you been around long enough to know what's up with canada ammo. Most times I get the item before there system sends me the tracking info. If there is a problem just keep trying email and phone someone will answer eventually. Great prices, slow shipping occasionally and mediocre communication is the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    Hello i tried calling and sending many emails with no reply , Well i sent you guys a EMT payment for a order over 2 weeks ago and you accepted it the next day , and still no order update nothing? figured there might be a problem ? Please PM me or something.
    Please email paul@canadaammo.com with the order number and we'll look into it right away.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jayph View Post
    Search will result in many posts just like this one. I seen you been around long enough to know what's up with canada ammo. Most times I get the item before there system sends me the tracking info. If there is a problem just keep trying email and phone someone will answer eventually. Great prices, slow shipping occasionally and mediocre communication is the norm.
    Definitely not the norm. If we receive an email we answer most within 24-48 hours, if not sooner and our phone rings all day and staff answer continually. Shipped orders are updated as they are shipped unless they include firearms, are Canadapost or Loomis, at which point they are updated manually each night.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN Regular
    Yea its not normal they are always on top of this

Yo chill they mad buzy wit dem orders son

Cant say I ever have any issue with any orders with canada ammo (half dozen restricted firearms and 1000's of rounds of ammo over the past year)

So no, definitely NOT the norm.

What is the norm however is the many people that immediately resort to an online post to complain about it. 3 sides to every story

Quote Originally Posted by BPM View Post

What is the norm however is the many people that immediately resort to an online post to complain about it. 3 sides to every story
    If your implying the op is one of those people your dead wrong.
    The op is a friend of mine and I've vastly experienced in this field! Lol
    He stated its been over 2 weeks and no response what so ever.
    Like you stated this is not the norm for canada ammo!!

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BPM View Post
    Cant say I ever have any issue with any orders with canada ammo (half dozen restricted firearms and 1000's of rounds of ammo over the past year)

So no, definitely NOT the norm.

Does it sound like im complaining ? i have ordered with canam 20+ times never waited this long for a order update , used EMT to pay this time usually use CC, thought their might be a mixup cause i used my companys account and have not been able to contact them by both email and phone , tried multiple times . So what am i to do ? posted here and canam gave me a different email to contact them PROBLEM SOLVED ! No need for your ignorant comments.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast