Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Elwood Epps

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Actually, you thought wrong.
    How about dealing with any perceived problems yourself, without complaining to strangers on the 'net.
    I might agree with that statement to a degree, but not 100%. Feedback is all about correcting errors, but it is also about praising good service -- something that is generally overlooked by about 99% of customers. It's fine to complain about poor service if you have made EVERY effort to correct a situation, but tearing apart a business over a mistake or an oversight is unacceptable. Unfortunately, the latter happens here far more often than the former.

Again, to the OP, get in touch with me via E-mail. I will see what I can do to correct the problem.

And for Pearcetopher, drop me a line as well. I'm also curious to see what happened with your order.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Good or Bad... post it. Many of us appreciate the FYI.

Especially when it comes from someone who has posted (529) times and has (31- 100%) feedback score.

Hopefully Elwood Epps will step forward and fix this issue (if there is an issue to fix).
    I totally agree.... just trying to raise my post count..... +1, so I too can be a reputable contributor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    How about dealing with any perceived problems yourself, without complaining to strangers on the 'net.

I agree with this statement 100%....get to the bottom of the trouble first and then write about your experiences!! just me 2 cents!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    I would have taken one more step, I would have tried calling the manager or owner . I do believe members do have the right to know the good the bad and the ugly but try to resolve it first , if still not satisfied then bring it here , sometimes its an honest mistake.

also the title is inappropriate imho . it doesn't help .

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    Firstly, thanks to those who offered PM's and public support in this thread after a negative comment by the moderator.
    I also recognize and thank Kevin from Epps for inviting me to email him. This I have done, unfortunately I have already sourced one, so he doesn't have a chance to bring in the item.
    I also realize, as its been pointed out that it is peak time for them.

That is all.

Tim
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    I agree with this statement 100%....get to the bottom of the trouble first and then write about your experiences!! just me 2 cents!

Epps is a good reputable retail member of the Canadian firearms community and deserves to be the first to hear of any complaints with their products or service.
    It's the fair thing to do.

CGN Regular
    Sucks to hear about bad experiences, but they do happen from time to time I suppose. I have several firearm/hunting stores near me but I decided to drive out to Epps from Bowmanville (a bit of a drive). Since dealing with them I have ordered a few guns from them, and the shipping is always cheaper than fuel to drive there and back. The best way to get a response I have found is through email. Phoning can be hit or miss as they are super busy from what I saw when I went in, and I know they have limited time to check the forum.
    Hope everything works out for the OP'r, and thanks Epps for years of excellent service!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by timandkimandshea View Post
    Firstly, thanks to those who offered PM's and public support in this thread after a negative comment by the moderator.
    I also recognize and thank Kevin from Epps for inviting me to email him. This I have done, unfortunately I have already sourced one, so he doesn't have a chance to bring in the item.I also realize, as its been pointed out that it is peak time for them.

That is all.

Tim
    You have already located the item you wanted, so after all this, you aren't even dealing with Epps?
    Wow!

BANNED
    Speak for yourself.

FF

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier .45 View Post
    And for Pearcetopher, drop me a line as well. I'm also curious to see what happened with your order.
    I believe the Op already did that until he was put on hold and then hung up on. Thats after the fact his order was never initiated, you actually expect a customer to want to deal with a store that has givin him that kind of service.............

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast