Thread: ruger 1022 international stainless

ruger 1022 international stainless

who is making the stocks on these? the finish is rough to the touch and bubbling , the checkering is sloppy and uneven, the logo on the grip cap is askew. i have one from the 90s that is perfect, so i was very disapointed to get this $600 rifle and see that qc is non existent. i paid a huge premium to get something the slaves at norinco could do better.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dk223 View Post
    who is making the stocks on these? the finish is rough to the touch and bubbling , the checkering is sloppy and uneven, the logo on the grip cap is askew. i have one from the 90s that is perfect, so i was very disapointed to get this $600 rifle and see that qc is non existent. i paid a huge premium to get something the slaves at norinco could do better.
    Ruger should have done this stock themselves. Ruger is great to stand by their product so if you have a sup par stock, we can get it looked after.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

"... the slaves at Norinco..." ROFL

Unfortunately, it is a commentary as to the current (lack of) quality control of lower end units at not only Ruger, but other manufacturers such as Remington.

The more I see, the more I appreciate Turkish shotguns, and this makes me just a little bit sad.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Slaves at Norinco. LOL!

You know what sucks about being a slave? The long hours and no pay
    -SideBurnz-