Thread: Great service!

CGN Regular

Great service!

I finally had the opportunity (and funds) to order from DS Tactical. When ordering online, you can not be sure what to expect. Well, let me share my experience...

I started an order and had to email them last week. I was happy with a response within 24 hours. I was not expecting that. I placed my order per the instructions in the email. I received a call yesterday, stating one item was out of stock. They wanted to know how I wanted to proceed. They could back order it, delete the item, or substitute it. I cannot tell you what a phone call means in 2014!

The call came in, as I was standing in another retailer (and site sponsor). When I learned they were out of the 4 items I wanted, I thought I should try DS Tactical again. So I called back, and got to talk to the guy I spoke with 10 minutes earlier. No waiting on hold, no transfers, just select the correct option on the phone tree. He was very accommodating. He adjusted my order and sent me the new total within minutes.

Do those that have dealt with DS Tactical, this comes as no surprise. For me, I was beyond happy with the service. A couple reasons why this stood out for me.
    First, a commitment to customer service needs to be proactive. Providing a great product at a great price is such a small thing in today's market.
    Second, the prompt replies to emails and forms submitted through the website help build confidence. I work in the tech field, and I know all the ways this could go wrong. I make a commitment to reply to email within 24 hours of receiving it, and web forms within 72 hours. I appreciate you making me feel valued, before spending any money.
    Last, the picking up the phone is a lost art. People are not always articulate, or they lack the motivation to do so. Sometimes, people do not have the resources needed, should a question arise for the first time. I am also impressed with the simplicity, clarity, ease of use, and actual ability to get to the right place and speak with a person when phoning in.

To Zach, and the team at DS Tactical. Thank you for your amazing service. I look forward to doing business again in the future.

Regards,
    Dan

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Agreed. Whenever I go in the store staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Awesome customer service. Great job guys.
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

They are great at what they do, and online orders always ship out same day in my experiance. Would love to get to the store to check out one day!

Thanks Guys!

We try our very best. A lot of the time we are overwhelmed and need to play catch up. We cant wait to show you guys the store once construction is complete . We are adding another 4000 square feet to the store.

Ali