Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Federal .22lr 525 Value Packs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Do you guys realize this thread is within the AmmoSupply's business member forum? I don't think its cool to be advertising other competing businesses within AmmoSupply's own forum. Just my 2 cents.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    Do you guys realize this thread is within the AmmoSupply's business member forum? I don't think its cool to be advertising other competing businesses within AmmoSupply's own forum. Just my 2 cents.
    Thanks for pointing this out - I will be editing this thread accordingly. You're welcome to start a thread in the correct area if you want to discuss other businesses that may be offering products.

Expired Business Member
    Thread has been moderated to remove posts discussing other businesses. Please start a new thread in the Ammo forum to discuss general availability!

Today only our Deal of the Day is CCI 22 LR Standard Velocity 40gr LRN for $6.50 per box of 50 (max 10 boxes per person)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Thread has been moderated to remove posts discussing other businesses. Please start a new thread in the Ammo forum to discuss general availability!

Today only our Deal of the Day is CCI 22 LR Standard Velocity 40gr LRN for $6.50 per box of 50 (max 10 boxes per person)
    Box of 50 or 100? They usually come in boxes of 100?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    TargetShooters Lesson 101: Buy it cheap, and stack it deep.

I've got over 10,000 rounds of this stuff.
    maybe I should put some on the EE
    this is why there aren't any on the shelves. people hoard and never shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by womper View Post
    Does shooting them after purchase put them back on the shelves? I want that return policy!

Quote Originally Posted by womper View Post
    Right, this is the big reason why we have a general North American ammunition shortage. Hoarding. Lol. Oh, and never shooting.

I suppose I should 'fess up then...I just might have crippled the Canadian .22 ammo market single-handedly. I have about 27,000 rounds of Win 555's and about 5,000 rounds of Yellow Jackets in my locker at the moment lol. I shoot them though.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    I've seen them sold in 50 or 100 but I imagine 50. That's what she posted and also whats shown on the website.
    Even though it's not a great sale, it's still a cent per round cheaper than the price they have listed for bulk 5000.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    6.50$ per 100 is the old regular price and since the demand is way up I am thinking that is now the new regular price for 50 rounds

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    6.50$ per 100 is the old regular price and since the demand is way up I am thinking that is now the new regular price for 50 rounds
    Yes sorry guys for the late reply. They are boxes of 50. Sorry it's so expensive but this particular stock has had a round trip to Europe, so has a few miles on it plus a few middlemen! We just wanted to bring you a 22 LR deal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast