Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Federal .22lr 525 Value Packs

Kate, any chance of getting 22wmr in?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sofarsogood View Post
    Kate, any chance of getting 22wmr in?
    Yes, I am really working on it, we have lots of customers who want it. I am hoping to see some Hornady in first

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Yes sorry guys for the late reply. They are boxes of 50. Sorry it's so expensive but this particular stock has had a round trip to Europe, so has a few miles on it plus a few middlemen! We just wanted to bring you a 22 LR deal
    That's too bad. There's a major retailer here in Vaughan, Ontario with CCI Mini-Mag .22LR for $8.49/100 round plastic box

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Shot View Post
    That's too bad. There's a major retailer here in Vaughan, Ontario with CCI Mini-Mag .22LR for $8.49/100 round plastic box
    We hope we'll see some of that back at AmmoSupply in the not too distant future! CCI Standard Velocity is a premium target/competition level round whereas CCI MiniMag is a great middle of the road round for semi autos. They definitely hold different places in the market, and we wish we could offer a full range of choice at reasonable prices!

I apologize ahead of time as I know it's bad form to compain in a dealers forum but your prices are extremely high... There is another major Vaughan, Ontario retailer with the same CCI standard velocity for $4.19 a box. Standard price not a sale, and lots in stock for last 6 months.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elektrobug View Post
    I apologize ahead of time as I know it's bad form to compain in a dealers forum but your prices are extremely high... There is another major Vaughan, Ontario retailer with the same CCI standard velocity for $4.19 a box. Standard price not a sale, and lots in stock for last 6 months.
    There are lots of possible reasons for price differences between retailers - but this is not a case of us sticking a high price tag on a product to make a lot of money. I don't know where and when the other retailer got their stock, but we got ours after it had been sold between several parties and had the related shipping at every stage, and currency conversions. We'd go out of business if we sold ammo for less than we bought it, so we're obliged to, at times, sell ammo for more than others.

We hate high prices as much as our customers do, but there are times we take overpriced items from distributors so that we have something on our shelves than nothing.
    Last edited by AmmoSupply Kate; 11-15-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Yeah. Me too. But unfortunately it doesn't last very long in a 10/22 with a 110 shot drum mag... Lol

But never has them in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by elektrobug View Post
    I apologize in advance but you're full of $hit. No one in Vaughan has had "lots of stock" for the last 6 months.

Expired Business Member
    I am closing this thread as it seems to have to be continually moderated. Guys, you can't keep posting about what other dealers have in stock on a dealer area of the forum! You can be sure we'll start another thread when we get a huge shipment of bulk 22 LR in

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123