Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New ammo Shipment at AmmoSupply.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    Hummm try some tactics .....

Buy a couple of cases of her SCORE slugs (I just did - check out the other post) - and see if you can squeeze some other items in, with the free shipping that is included with the slugs.

Worth a try ..... if that doesn't work for ya - try to be nicer to her.

Abby

BANNED
    I'd like some Wolfe 9mm but $85 shipping kills the deal..

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    Your up late KATE!!
    LOL it happens sometimes...

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    Please tell me the shipping estimater is wrong? For 1,000 rounds to GTA it is $75$
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Nope, it's not....98.62 to me here in NB

Ammo Supply seems like a good company but unfortunately it only caters to people in the west.
    I know the shipping costs can be pretty huge - those lead bullets are pretty darn heavy. That said, if the shipping quote seems huge PLEASE contact me, either via PM on CGN or through the contact page on the website and I will get the shipping checked (just tell me what you're after and the postal code). For bullets and other non ammo, we have the option of shipping Canada Post which out east will be much cheaper.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbynormal View Post
    Hummm try some tactics .....

Buy a couple of cases of her SCORE slugs (I just did - check out the other post) - and see if you can squeeze some other items in, with the free shipping that is included with the slugs.

Worth a try ..... if that doesn't work for ya - try to be nicer to her.

Abby
    If you order a free shipping item, contact us and check if we can send the rest of the order for free. Often we can, it's partly dependent on weight and distance. Our other major item we sell with free shipping is the Legacy emergency food (packs over $150), which is also great for non emergencies!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    I'd like some Wolfe 9mm but $85 shipping kills the deal..
    I think I could get shipping down to $45 for you, silverfoxdj - still a lot, but Canpar charges extra for people off the beaten track

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    AFAIK there are two resellers of Wolf Bullets reloaded ammunition in Canada. One in Alberta and one in Ontario. I'll let you draw your own conclusions on which one might be best for you depending on your location.

The biggest is problem is that Wolf can't seem to keep up with demand and inventory is often severely limited. That adds to the problem of high shipping costs as often only one of the 3 or 4 varieties you might want tends to be in stock at any one time. That results in a larger number of smaller orders and increases the overall shipping costs even more.

AFAIK there are two resellers of Wolf Bullets reloaded ammunition in Canada. One in Alberta and one in Ontario. I'll let you draw your own conclusions on which one might be best for you depending on your location.

The biggest is problem is that Wolf can't seem to keep up with demand and inventory is often severely limited. That adds to the problem of high shipping costs as often only one of the 3 or 4 varieties you might want tends to be in stock at any one time. That results in a larger number of smaller orders and increases the overall shipping costs even more.

Whopps! Sorry about the double post. Why can't you edit or delete posts on here?

im looking for some 9mm JHP have any wolfs?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast