can someone tell me how to view used equipment and used guns.....thanks

Welcome,
    Re your question,,you just have to ask an admin for permissiin/access,
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

Read.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...sked-Questions

In particular...

BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER, You must read Fraud and Bad Deals Awareness

After you have completed reading the above and thoroughly understand the guidelines:
    1.Make a short introduction post here if you have not done so: (click the link)Greeting and Introduction Forum;
    2.Make sure you take a second to fill in your profile;
    3.Click here Group Membership;
    4.Select Join Group for the group Equipment Exchange Users Group;
    5.Click Send

Equipment Exchange approval may normally take up to 5 working days, and in summer/holiday seasons, up to 10 working days to complete. We reserve the right to approve and deny applications. We will not approve EE applications for those who are outside of Canada or use proxies/anonymizer to access CGN.
    By doing so, you are agreed to have a clear understanding to the above rules and condition; Please Note: Failure to comply with these rules may result in temporary or permanent suspension of a member's Equipment Exchange privleges. Thank you for your co-operation.
    "Silence is the virtue of those who are not wise."

My comments are simply my opinions and observations. I am not a lawyer, and any legal references in my comments should not be considered legal advice.

So....Hello!

BANNED
    Hi. You looking to get into the Exchange forum? Or asking if buying used kit is a good idea. If the latter, the answer is it's not like buying a used car. It takes a great deal of abuse to damage a modern hunting firearm. Ditto for most used equipment.
    Used reloading equipment is not bad either. RCBS, for example, covers their kit for the life of the kit. They don't care who bought it new. Not all reloading companies do that and it is reflected in the 'new' price.