Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Store That Handgun Safely....But At The Ready...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Sure hope the first one fits an FNX45+RMR+Viridian and spare loaded mag?
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    I'm looking at purchasing. Thanks for the info.

[QUOTE=Mr Wolverine;10720370]I have no problem with anyone posting a negative review on a product we sell but please keep it to a review based on your personal experience.[/QU

It is not my intent to take business away from you. If I have researched a product extensively and know others that have owned it, I feel that that is enough to base an opinion on. If I can prevent someone from a bad purchase that could possibly result in the death of them and his/hers family then I will do that with a clear conscience. When people are offended by a safety issue and more concerned with the almighty dollar then there is a problem. If somehow I have broken forum rules or etiquette I apologize.

[QUOTE=bettieguitar;10724101]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have no problem with anyone posting a negative review on a product we sell but please keep it to a review based on your personal experience.[/QU

It is not my intent to take business away from you. If I have researched a product extensively and know others that have owned it, I feel that that is enough to base an opinion on. If I can prevent someone from a bad purchase that could possibly result in the death of them and his/hers family then I will do that with a clear conscience. When people are offended by a safety issue and more concerned with the almighty dollar then there is a problem. If somehow I have broken forum rules or etiquette I apologize.
    My post was not directed at "safety issues", comments on safety issues should be aired, I take no offense on them. I was requesting that negative reviews be based on personal experience rather that what is simply read on the internet which is what you indicated in your first post.

If use any gun in Canada for self defense under any circumstance's your going to jail.or a very expensive lawyers bill and court costs.

Quote Originally Posted by bettieguitar View Post
    I have been looking for a bedside safe like the Rapid Safe. I have read many reviews on this safe and it is junk. People have had to ship the safe with their gun in it to Hornady because it would not open, even with the key. Something like this has to be 100% reliable. 99.9% is not good enough for me. Awesome principal....terrible product.
    [QUOTE=bettieguitar;10724101]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have no problem with anyone posting a negative review on a product we sell but please keep it to a review based on your personal experience.[/QU

I own probably the first one to enter Canada, got it at release shipped from the US.

I can tell you that it has been nothing but 100% reliable though out hundreds, if not thousands of openings, using the RFID, key, and battery only operation. I will recommend this product 100%

It will also fit a full sized pistol with x300U and a full mag in the sleeve, Mine holds my 226.

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by bigblockV12 View Post
    If use any gun in Canada for self defense under any circumstance's your going to jail.or a very expensive lawyers bill and court costs.
    Spread you lies else where

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by bigblockV12 View Post
    Great post there sport...., are you Cukier's sidekick or something? Precedents in Canadian make what you wrote baseless.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Can someone tell me if this can be bolted down . Thanks
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Have a read of this-some recent cases relating to folks using firearms in self-defence in Canada:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...202625427.html

I think it is fair to say that the laws in Canada are changing in regards to people defending themselves with firearms.

Unfortunately, that is not to say that you will not have to go to court and pay lawyers to keep you out of jail...it all depends on how "reasonable" your actions were with the firearm, under the circumstances...
    Last edited by Billabong; 11-23-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast