Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Store That Handgun Safely....But At The Ready...

Quote Originally Posted by bigblockV12 View Post
    First and foremost I don't like the law's on use and storage anymore than any law biding gun owner , I'm just saying it's a fact ,you will be charged ,you may get off ,but it will cost you every dime you have .Name one person who legitimately defended themselves with any gun that was not charged and dragged through the Canadian courts like a common criminal ?
    I hope no one is ever put in that situation of course, but personally I'd still shoot the perp before he rapes or kills you. Then call Peter Mansbridge and Johnny Cochran.
    Last edited by SteelFlint; 11-25-2014 at 12:12 AM.

BANNED
    Hate to break it to you but Johnnie is dead and Peter may as well be....

CGN Regular
    What are these fairy tales of home defense? You will loose in any way. If intruder has a gun, he will win - you won't have a chance to pull and load your stored gun. If he has no gun then you applied excessive force and good luck with paying your lawer. You either dead or broke or jailed.

You better have baseball bat or bear spray - even that would give you troubles, but will be more effective against knife or bare hands which is most likely the case.

After all, Canada is a safe country. If you still fear of someone would brake in and rape you in the middle of the night, then simply think of moving into safer area. Because they might rape you when you walk on the dark street without your guns.

Those suffering paranoia: better set your home alarm overnight, setup Cctv - it will scare off most of intruders, unless they have an urgent goal to kill you in narcodealer wars.

Lastly, fire has much more chances to happen. I wonder how many of those hotly discussing HD ever had even one fire extinguisher in house, while keeping multiple guns for HD.

Have good and safe night. Hope you survive till morning.
    Last edited by serg777; 11-25-2014 at 04:41 AM.

Got to love the know it alls with normalcy bias LOL

Shawn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    What are these fairy tales of home defense? You will loose in any way. If intruder has a gun, he will win - you won't have a chance to pull and load your stored gun. If he has no gun then you applied excessive force and good luck with paying your lawer. You either dead or broke or jailed.

You better have baseball bat or bear spray - even that would give you troubles, but will be more effective against knife or bare hands which is most likely the case.

After all, Canada is a safe country. If you still fear of someone would brake in and rape you in the middle of the night, then simply think of moving into safer area. Because they might rape you when you walk on the dark street without your guns.

Those suffering paranoia: better set your home alarm overnight, setup Cctv - it will scare off most of intruders, unless they have an urgent goal to kill you in narcodealer wars.

Lastly, fire has much more chances to happen. I wonder how many of those hotly discussing HD ever had even one fire extinguisher in house, while keeping multiple guns for HD.

Have good and safe night. Hope you survive till morning.
    i have multiple fire extiguishers, and multiple firearms. I sleep rather soundly. Also the attack cat is pretty dangerous, i should put up a sign, he will trip you up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456