Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Save $100 On ANY AR-15 Purchase

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Those went fast. If you were doing this to gain loyal customers it worked! You have set the bar high for other dealers. My next purchase doesn't have to be such a great deal though. Cheers! :D

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

Just arrived. For $399 are you kidding me? Finish was much better than I expected. Thanks again.

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cbabes View Post
    Just arrived. For $399 are you kidding me? Finish was much better than I expected. Thanks again.
    We've been really impressed with the quality of these rifles, happy shooting!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

On my first day of a 3 day AR Armourers Course. Decided to use my DA AR as my rifle for the course. Internals are excellent quality. Guy beside me has a Colt and everything is mostly identical. Taking apart every single piece of rifle right down to every pin and spring. Awesome course so far.

I was on the fence for the DA M16 style AR and didn't pull the trigger, now I regret it, no more hiding in the back room? Lol
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

I dont see the sale price listed on the site?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I have no complaints whatsoever with my DA556.

I've more or less evolved it into what I want over the months, and have sold or will be selling off much of it (My first AR so I went to town tinkering with it), but I'm keeping the upper, which looks to have great potential for handloading.

I'm having a great deal of trouble convincing myself that I need to either buy or build a "high quality" upper at this point and will likely shoot the barrel to death on this one.

I've been to the store in Winkler a few times. I bought a Mosin and I was impressed that the fellow behind the counter not only put up with me asking to see every one on the rack for inspection, but actually gave me a cleaning rod and some patches so I could evaluate the bore of what was a $150 rifle. You don't get service like that anywhere!

Get onto their facebook page - every once in a while there is a pre-order special. I got a GREAT deal on a pistol that way, and it was far cheaper to ship it up to the little big city than for me to drive down for it.

These young gentlemen have plans and I wish them the best!

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallister View Post
    I dont see the sale price listed on the site?
    The sale is on CGN only, give us a call and we can take your order over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I have no complaints whatsoever with my DA556.

I've more or less evolved it into what I want over the months, and have sold or will be selling off much of it (My first AR so I went to town tinkering with it), but I'm keeping the upper, which looks to have great potential for handloading.

I'm having a great deal of trouble convincing myself that I need to either buy or build a "high quality" upper at this point and will likely shoot the barrel to death on this one.

I've been to the store in Winkler a few times. I bought a Mosin and I was impressed that the fellow behind the counter not only put up with me asking to see every one on the rack for inspection, but actually gave me a cleaning rod and some patches so I could evaluate the bore of what was a $150 rifle. You don't get service like that anywhere!

Get onto their facebook page - every once in a while there is a pre-order special. I got a GREAT deal on a pistol that way, and it was far cheaper to ship it up to the little big city than for me to drive down for it.

These young gentlemen have plans and I wish them the best!
    Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate it! Glad we could help you out and hope to see you soon.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

When are these going on sale again....? Can't believe I missed this...

$399.... Sun of a .....!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast