Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo rocks, but CANPAR SUCKS!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ever MET a canpar driver?- 95%of them jdgas- sop is to leave packages on the loading dock, whether the door was open to receiving to not- you'd come back from lunch or whatever( receivers eat too) open your door, and there would be your stuff- readily available to steal- they don't even ring the buzzer/bell to signal that they've a shipment for you- and how hard is it to push a doorbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    Its called a "hook". ... and you swallowed it AND the sinker.

Lol
    Member of the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org
    Member of the CCFR https://firearmrights.ca
    Member of the NRA https://home.nra.org

^^I love your signature line.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Even 3 days seems like forever when you're waiting for a gun to arrive in the mail!

CGN Regular
    Nov 11th is holiday.

Nov 12th I receive a voice message from CANPAR saying because Nov 11th is holiday so no one works at Terminal. Called and was told they still have not hear back from Terminal.

Nov 13th I called again and I was told the package might have lost. Was given a claim number. Give this number to CanadaAmmo. CanadaAmmo said he will contact CANPAR to figure out what has happen and if no result a package will be send out on 14th.

Nov 14th nothing happens until 3:40ish. Call CANPAR and was told the package is being tracing. While I was going to call CanadaAmmo, something happens!

I got a call from my mum (I told her to receive the package at home and sign). She said a guy try to deliver two packages to her. When she was trying to tell him she is going to sign it, the guy left in a hurry and take the parcels away! (My mum's English is poor, but has no problem to sign the package as she has done that many times in the past with different carriers)

Check the tracking info right away it says 'Consignee not home!!!!'

Story continue...
    Last edited by tony.1911; 11-20-2014 at 01:36 PM.

BANNED
    Bought a DA Grizzly from CanadaAmmo - great gun, great company

CGN Regular
    I am already exhausted so I called CANPAR again and tell them I will pick up the package at the terminal. They said they will leave a message to the terminal and I can pick it up next business day - which is Nov 17th.

I asked for the terminal number but was refused. I told him that last time when I was told I can pick up the package it was not there and I ran there for nothing.

The guy then gave me the number.

On 17th morning, I called the terminal and a guy tell me it is not there working hour. Asked me to call back at 10:30AM.
    I called back at 10:30 AM ask if the package is ready to pickup and was told not at the terminal so it must in the truck.
    I asked why not leave in the terminal he said 'it only attempt to deliver once and we will try twice'. I said didn't you guys see a message to put this package on hold so I can pick up? He said I didn't see the message maybe somebody else see it.

I said alright if you guys deliver it that's fine, but why last time it says 'Cosignee not home' when somebody is home? He said because it is firearm so has to receive by me. I said alright please leave it in the Terminal and I will pick it up.

Nothing happens on 17th, not even try to deliver.

Called on 18th morning to confirm if the package is ready for pickup. Checked and they said no, it is not. It must in the truck to deliver. I said I told you guys so many times just leave it in the Terminal. After hear my story that guy said as long as somebody can sign, the package can be delivered.

Nothing happens on 18th, again.

On 19th, when I call terminal again, the guy told me that, in the morning he checks all the truck and find my package. It was put on the wrong truck. It is ready for pickup now. Crying.....

Story continue...
    Last edited by tony.1911; 11-20-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
    Why is this thread hinting at a bad experience with CanadaAmmo and in their forums. If you dont have a bad experience with Canadaammo, maybe rethink your thread title and where you post it...
    Awwwwww did you come to see a traffic accident and didn't see any bodies

move along nothing to see here lol
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

CGN Regular
    ran to the terminal at noon of 19th. Tell them I am picking up a package. It took 10 minutes for that guy to find my package from a bunch of messy packages stacks. When I checked, tragedy happens... There is a hole at the end of package, and inside it was a messy. Good thing is nothing missing in this package. YES, there is only 1 package but it suppose to have 2.

I asked why there is only 1 he said it is only 1. They asked me to contact CanadaAmmo because CanadaAmmo only send 1 package. I called CanadaAmmo and they said that should not happen, and more than likely the other 1 is missing. They said they will check with CANPAR again and if nothing back, will deliver the ammo.

By end of 19th, I got a phone call from terminal that the package is found, it is on the truck, and try to deliver, and of course, 'Cosignee not home' - even my mum was home all day but did not hear anything.

I am going to pick it up today, at noon. Hopefully nothing weird happens....

Tony Tony....

have a drink and relax

Consternation isn't healthy... you'll give yourself an aneurysm
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast