Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo rocks, but CANPAR SUCKS!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkOfLight View Post
    Pfft, that's nothing. Canpar lost a pound of gunpowder on me once for over three weeks (coming from one province over) and claimed they'd tried to make delivery attempts. It wasn't until I told them the RCMP would be notified that the package was mysteriously ready to be picked up the same day. There are countless stories as such and there always will be.

Either way, Canada Ammo did their part and they do it very well. Once it's out of their hands it's up to the courier angels to take care of the rest. These things happen, but at least it arrived and you can enjoy it meow.
    That's true, I am not complaining CanadaAmmo at all. I am complaining CANPAR, and hopefully CanadaAmmo can give CANPAR more pressure as I believe CanadaAmmo is a big client of CANPAR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Change your thread title.

Not even reading your shipping complaint.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Change your thread title.

Not even reading your shipping complaint.
    Changed..... Make more sense now.

So tell me about the gun? have you shot it yet?

Been thinking about buying one myself, good price
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Corry View Post

Not yet... Will go out town this weekend.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Corry View Post

The gun are pretty good and I love it. Very well balanced. Just too much grease and you need to wipe those out carefully.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    Canpar is one of the best shipping services in northern alberta. I have nothing but good experiences
    WTB: HK45C

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by t-star View Post
    ever MET a canpar driver?- 95%of them jdgas- sop is to leave packages on the loading dock, whether the door was open to receiving to not- you'd come back from lunch or whatever( receivers eat too) open your door, and there would be your stuff- readily available to steal- they don't even ring the buzzer/bell to signal that they've a shipment for you- and how hard is it to push a doorbell?
    Totally agreed!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan024 View Post
    Canpar is one of the best shipping services in northern alberta. I have nothing but good experiences
    Review of a company / product depends on the bad reviews more the good one, also the rate of bad reviews ratio.
    Don't you look at the bad review more than the good reviews when shopping online?
    I have two bad experience with CANPAR out of 10 shippings. I would say the other 8 times are pretty good, but the 2nd bad experience was really bad.

Especially when I keep trying to tell them 'please, either deliver it or leave it for pickup, but the package just keep staying in the wrong truck.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    FREE SHIPPING, Canam can still do it on items over $200. I an in awe of that alone, they must ship a s#!t ton of gear through Canpar to get a great price, Capar is what it is and I have had good experiences with them and got to know the driver a bit, which helps I think! 9-11 days from BC to N.S. Is great , some things get buggered up but usually get fixed!
    The company my wife works for ( of shore oil) paid over $10000. To have an item shipped from Texas to Halifax non stop! Did not happen, that company handed it to another who made stops all the way from Toronto! While the Customer lost a bunch of production income while waiting! So,, Free shipping not so bad!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast