Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo rocks, but CANPAR SUCKS!!!!!

CGN Regular

Angry CanadaAmmo rocks, but CANPAR SUCKS!!!!!

I just get the outlaw of the combo sale in Fall clearance. Great gun, nice little toy for man.

BUT, CANPAR sucks! It took 15 days to ship from BC to AB!!! with lots of phone calls and wait...

Let me share my story below.

CGN Regular
    Why is this thread hinting at a bad experience with CanadaAmmo and in their forums. If you dont have a bad experience with Canadaammo, maybe rethink your thread title and where you post it...

^^^ No, please don't. You got your stuff in workable condition, right? In the end, that's all that matters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Canpar/Loomis have been great for me.. Keep using them CA!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
    Why is this thread hinting at a bad experience with CanadaAmmo and in their forums. If you dont have a bad experience with Canadaammo, maybe rethink your thread title and where you post it...
    Its called a "hook". ... and you swallowed it AND the sinker.

CGN Regular
    On Nov 4th, I got an email from CanadaAmmo telling me that the combo has been shipped and a tracking number has been given.

Following the tracking number I see it says it will be shipped by end of 6th. I was so happy because I can shoot it on remember day out town.

Wait for whole day on Nov 6th, nothing happen. Did not call because that day was just start snowing badly. I think maybe the road condition is too bad so I decide to wait for 1 more day.

Nothing happens on 7th. When I track the package, the 'ship by end of 6th' disappeared. I am a little bit worry about it. It was too late on 7th when I decide to contact CANPAR.

8th and 9th are the weekend. I call CANPAR on 10th.
    After long waiting a lady answered. I told her about my situation and she said she will contact the terminal and call me back when she hear anything.

Nothing happens on 10th and I called back at end of day on 10th. I was told they have not hear back from terminal and will contact me once they hear anything.

Story continue...
    Last edited by tony.1911; 11-20-2014 at 01:08 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    My P762 was shipped Canpar on the 14th and arrived in NB today. I'm still waiting for package that was shipped Canada Post by another west coast supplier on the 12th. 7 days (including weekend) coast to coast is pretty good I think.

Pfft, that's nothing. Canpar lost a pound of gunpowder on me once for over three weeks (coming from one province over) and claimed they'd tried to make delivery attempts. It wasn't until I told them the RCMP would be notified that the package was mysteriously ready to be picked up the same day. There are countless stories as such and there always will be.

Either way, Canada Ammo did their part and they do it very well. Once it's out of their hands it's up to the courier angels to take care of the rest. These things happen, but at least it arrived and you can enjoy it meow.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

Can par is a little slow, that's just the way it is. Free shipping, interesting products , decent prices. I wouldnt want canada ammo to start using fed ex or Canada post, not a whole lot better and shipping likely won't be free anymore. When I order something from Canada ammo I sit back and relax and am happy I got it at the lowest market price and with free shipping.

Only took 3 days BC to AB for me.....

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast