Thread: Running a shorty AR15 you need one of these

Running a shorty AR15 you need one of these

Running a shorty AR15 you need one of these!!
    we have them both in 556x 762/300blkout/x39.
    Linear comps direct all the blast forward, and also add to dwell time so your gun is not over gased and beats up gun and adds to FTJ/FTF

from $49.99 to 59.99

http://sjhardware.com/store/modules....&cPath=102_110

Also at many of our Canadian dealers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    For anyone sitting on the fence about these, I have shot a couple different rifles with one of these linear comps and I think they are great.

I shot a friend's shorty with one of these attached. I think it was a 10" barrel and we tried the linear comp, a birdcage and phantom on it with Norinco ammo, which we all agreed was the most abusive exiting the muzzle. The Linear comp gave the best results. FWIW it also does a decent job of holding all the flash right in front of the muzzle so it looks like there is almost no flash to the shooter, but from way down the sideline, it looks like a really long flash. Kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post
    For anyone sitting on the fence about these, I have shot a couple different rifles with one of these linear comps and I think they are great.

I shot a friend's shorty with one of these attached. I think it was a 10" barrel and we tried the linear comp, a birdcage and phantom on it with Norinco ammo, which we all agreed was the most abusive exiting the muzzle. The Linear comp gave the best results. FWIW it also does a decent job of holding all the flash right in front of the muzzle so it looks like there is almost no flash to the shooter, but from way down the sideline, it looks like a really long flash. Kinda cool.
    thanks for the feed back, love to see a photo next time