Thread: Norinco JW 21?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Norinco JW 21?

I like this JW 20 so much,the fit and finish,even the wood was excellent,it took a bit if tinkering and stripping,but for $125,I'm not complaining.Now I'm wondering if Canada Ammo has any JW 21s in the back of their warehouse they want to get rid of ?

Wish list-a straight stocked lever action .22 finished just as nicely as the JW 20

CGN Regular
    Pretty sure Can Am sold out of the JW-21's long ago and it's a model Norinco doesn't produce anymore. NIB examples still pop up on the EE from time to time. Your best bet may be to look into a Henry though.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Yeah the JW21 ship sailed long ago, but the Henry is an awesome alternative.
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey,they 'found'some FS 522's didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by ratherbefishin View Post
    Hey,they 'found'some FS 522's didn't they?
    I don't know why that gun was hyped so much when you can get a Savage Mark II FV for the same kind of cash and actually have access to spare mags that don't cost $80 a piece...
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo98 View Post
    I don't know why that gun was hyped so much when you can get a Savage Mark II FV for the same kind of cash and actually have access to spare mags that don't cost $80 a piece...
    I have a mark II with the standard barrel, and it never really impressed me. Haven't tried either the FV or my NS522 yet, but I think the idea is a $200 project gun, where the FV is a bit more ($250 at cabelas)

To the OP's topic, I'd love to see a JW21 in stock somewhere, I'd jump on it in a heartbeat (even though I have a Henry!). I also would like to see a pump .22 (I think it's called EM-321?)