Thread: Stock on website.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Stock on website.

So I've been looking and looking at the website for months now. I have come up with a question.

Why is most ammo consistently out of stock? I have yet to see any cases of .223 or 9x19 in stock at all. Are you ever getting stock on these calibers again?

I have been wondering the same. and not just with ammo. Some sites seem to have more out of stock items than in stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Not just Canada Ammo. there are several other forum sponsors where 80-90% of the ammo listings seem to be perpetually out of stock month after month after month. If you don't sell the stuff don't put it on your E-commerce site!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I want to spend money on the site they just make it impossible for me to do so.

I often wonder how it remains in business.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Yes, the variety available these days is way down. Not much we can do about it, although it is getting better

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Not just Canada Ammo. there are several other forum sponsors where 80-90% of the ammo listings seem to be perpetually out of stock month after month after month. If you don't sell the stuff don't put it on your E-commerce site!
    That's because most of them (including CanadaAmmo) *do* sell what's listed on the site, but it's on backorder from the manufacturer/being imported/etc. I'm guessing import lead time for ammo is something like a year, not to mention production limitations (which we all know has been an issue with things like CCI .22LR lately)

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    Canada Ammo is a Great on line store and they have excellent customer service , they are doing the Best they can under the present market conditions !

Keep up the Great service Canada Ammo for all us GCN shooters !!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    CanadaAmmo is a great on-line store, as one could see by my arsenal of plastic AR pens.