Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8" AR500 Steel Gong $59.99

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    I had one plate that the ears also started to crack. Great thanks to can am they sent me another one free of charge and I bought 2 more. Now my second one is starting to develop a tiny crack at one of the ears. But my plate have faird much better then yours , it don't show any dent or deformation. I will say that for the price I am still happy.
    thats great, canada ammo has amazing service. unfortunately for me It's well past the 30day return period, so I doubt they would do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    I don't have the answer to your first question, but I have tested it with a 308 at 50 and it barely made a mark

They are made in Canada

We only have 3/8"
    Wow. I have an 8" ar-500 gong in 3/8 and was told centrefire rifles would deform it at less than 200yds. 300yds for magnum cartridges. That is a pretty good price for a gong.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Wow. I have an 8" ar-500 gong in 3/8 and was told centrefire rifles would deform it at less than 200yds. 300yds for magnum cartridges. That is a pretty good price for a gong.
    Also my 7.62x54r durplus ammo wasent making a mark at 50 yards

my range requires a certificate with the gong. does it come with that? cheers.
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post
    Not nine

that sucks...
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bartledan's Avatar
    So, you don't have a printer?

Make a certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bartledan View Post
    So, you don't have a printer?

Make a certificate.
    any ideas what it looks like and the wording involved?

CGN Regular
    You'd probably want to talk to the supplier regarding a certificate since its likely for liability reasons that the range wants a certificate.

ive talked to several suppliers in my area and none of them provide certs. some of them have never even heard of it. yet they all sell AR500 targets. This is irritating. i ain't payin for shipping a piece of metal either.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast