Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Introducing The House of 1911s

Quote Originally Posted by BJP View Post
    Excellent service guys (and gals if there's any there). I got my Sig Spartan and Les Baer 572 Hemi today (that's less than one week from order to in my hands in Ontario). Both exceed expectations so far.
    I'm a happy camper.
    Thanks for letting me try them! I had no idea it was possible to make a 1911 that locks up as tightly as the Les Baer - it's like the barrel, slide and frame were just one piece of steel, yet it cycled reliably. Amazing...
    EOSC.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dHb View Post
    Thanks for letting me try them! I had no idea it was possible to make a 1911 that locks up as tightly as the Les Baer - it's like the barrel, slide and frame were just one piece of steel, yet it cycled reliably. Amazing...
    I have yet to find a handgun that shoot thighter groups than my Les Baer Premier ll 45 ACP, this pistol was game changer in my learning to shoot handguns, after getting another full size 1911 yesterday, i will concentrate at getting my first top tier Commander size 1911 45 ACP...
    So far that Ed Brown Kobra Carry loook darn goood, but in that price range, taking your time to choose is permitted... JP.

Coonan in the house!! Coonan in the house!! Hurry up. Someone go buy it. It's speaking to me and I need it to be out of my face!
    This was in the store BTW, not online.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    Coonan in the house!! Coonan in the house!! Hurry up. Someone go buy it. It's speaking to me and I need it to be out of my face!
    This was in the store BTW, not online.
    A couples a months ago, a Coonan was in my priority but now, i am living a love story with that big 230 gr slug from the 45 ACP and on top, i am really into 1911 lately, i need to build a huge collection...
    I just compare the 45 ACP to a bumblebee, big round body, small wings but it doesnt know it cant fly, it just fly/ 45 ACP slow big slug, no BC... But sooo accurate, the 45 ACP is to the handgun what the 308 is to the rifle for charisma... JP.

CGN Regular
    The house of 1911 isn't a home for 1911 until you bring the Springfield Professional 1911 in. I dare you Wanstall! by the way, when are the custom les baers will be back home?
    Last edited by FortSantiago; 12-10-2014 at 12:14 AM.

im surprised theres still mammoth tooth ivory pistols left.. is there no bill gates gun collectors out there?

Expried Business Member
    Went ahead and changed up the main post to reflect our new stickied inventory thread.

Cheers,
    Daniel

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789