Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Introducing The House of 1911s

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BJP View Post
    I just ordered the Les Baer Hemi ! I've been wanting one of those for a while now
    I almost pick that one but since i all ready have a Premier ll Monolith, Gold Cup look awsome... JP.

BANNED
    Any Walther made 22 Gold cups?

It's a very nice selection and it would've been nice to see more competitive pricing on the more common models. But a Tshirt and a mouse pad with a 4k Nighthawk.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

How about bringing in some from those makers in a 9mm plat form. I have cash in hand and ready to spend. Les Baer, Nighthawk, or Brown

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo1972 View Post
    How about bringing in some from those makers in a 9mm plat form. I have cash in hand and ready to spend. Les Baer, Nighthawk, or Brown
    +1

I would be in for a Les Baer Premier II in 9mm with the 1.5" @ 50y and a few other custom options to match my custom Prowler III. I called the shop last year and was told that it would take about 2 years for delivery. Ouch!

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

GunNutz
    Hey Wanstalls......Nevermind the Tupperware and Norinco naysayers, it's great to see a dealer bringing in this level of 1911 quality and with selection!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Colquhoun View Post
    Hey Wanstalls......Nevermind the Tupperware and Norinco naysayers, it's great to see a dealer bringing in this level of 1911 quality and with selection!!
    I second that. Keep up the good work! I get pretty bored when I walk into a gunshop and all I see are g17's, 686's and m+p's. Not that I have anything against those they're all great guns, it's just that when you walk into a gunshop you're always hoping to see something that'll jump out at you and just about any one of those 1911's would definitely have that effect on me, let alone all of them.

CGN Regular
    Still waiting for some Wilson combats ... If only the GRP's had the one piece magwells those would look cool love the 2 tone grey and black

The Falcon has all the features I want... man it's pricey tho.. but probably less than what a CQB elite would go for.

Damn it Wanstalls. :P
    Last edited by GunnieArtz; 11-26-2014 at 01:41 PM.

CGN Regular
    Can you get the shirt on its own? My vote for the budget minded is the S&W 1911 E series. I have one and they are amazing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Order in on this Colt Gold Cup... Very happy to bring the famous Colt to my herd of 45 ACP... Thanks for this great House of 1911 initiative... JP.