Thread: MD Charlton Co has your back!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer new and novice's Avatar

MD Charlton Co has your back!

Any one out there thinking of buying Sig product, let it be known that you can buy with confidence. Earlier this year I had an issue with my Sig, and expressed it here. It wasn't long before I was contacted by MD Charlton Co offering to help. It is that kind of initiative that will bring me back to buy another Sig product when the wallet allows me to.

I didn't have to call my retailer, or even Sig Sauer, MD Charlton Contacted me. As a company they have completely exceeded my expectations. It also tells me that they don't just believe in the art of the sale. They believe in what they are selling. Their belief has made me a believer as well. There are many beautiful guns out there that I wish to buy, but will not buy with as much confidence as I will with Sig Sauer.
    Twitter: @reason911

Excellent company with a great professional service.

CGN frequent flyer
    When is MPX coming ? Do they have our back on that ?

+1 I really like these guys. MD Charlton is good people. They were there for my S&W issues and Chiappa issues and allways followed up (even when I thought they forgot about me.)
    Stand up crew.

Then why don't they bring in swiss arms accessories? After all, they wanted to be the distributor!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by new and novice View Post
    Any one out there thinking of buying Sig product, let it be known that you can buy with confidence. Earlier this year I had an issue with my Sig, and expressed it here. It wasn't long before I was contacted by MD Charlton Co offering to help. It is that kind of initiative that will bring me back to buy another Sig product when the wallet allows me to.

I didn't have to call my retailer, or even Sig Sauer, MD Charlton Contacted me. As a company they have completely exceeded my expectations. It also tells me that they don't just believe in the art of the sale. They believe in what they are selling. Their belief has made me a believer as well. There are many beautiful guns out there that I wish to buy, but will not buy with as much confidence as I will with Sig Sauer.
    When choosing who to buy from, after sales service should be a big part of your criteria. Good to hear and good job MD Charlton.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCap View Post
    When choosing who to buy from, after sales service should be a big part of your criteria. Good to hear and good job MD Charlton.
    ^^^^ That will be my criteria on my next buy of Smith or SIG products

Thank you to those leaving kind words. We strive to provide the best after sale service possible.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    When is MPX coming ? Do they have our back on that ?
    Patience grasshopper...

Quote Originally Posted by can14 View Post
    Then why don't they bring in swiss arms accessories? After all, they wanted to be the distributor!
    We are the distributor for SA. We have a huge shipment of rifles and accessories waiting on the shipping dock in Switzerland. As soon as the political situation returns to normal, we will be importing the awaiting shipment. Most users are not buying anything for their SA at the moment; additionally, the cost to ship a small batch of items is cost prohibitive.

MDC
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    "WHEN" the MPX does become available, HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, will the "K" model be available to Canadians? (semi auto that is...)

Quote Originally Posted by G37 View Post
    +1 I really like these guys. MD Charlton is good people. They were there for my S&W issues and Chiappa issues and allways followed up (even when I thought they forgot about me.)
    Stand up crew.
    These guys are excellent, they were there for me when there was a problem with my 22A , the barrel was bent and what a time getting a new barrel from the States, BUT they came through, GREAT people to deal with.