Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rifle Rangge Closed... Yet Again?

CGN Regular

Rifle Rangge Closed... Yet Again?

Does TSE post anywhere online when the rifle range will be closed?

Seems tonight was the 3rd time in the last couple of months I've loaded up my ammunition and equipment and driven several miles to find the rifle range closed. Checking the web site and TSE Facebook but not seeing a notice on either.

Wolf

Pretty sure they sent out an e-mail.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Corps View Post
    Pretty sure they sent out an e-mail.
    Received one today on pistol bays. Nothing WRT Rifle Range being closed.

Wolf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    I know that feeling. Total pain in the ass.
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

There good like that !

That's happened to me before as well. You have to call before you make the trip.

It's kinda like making the 2 hour drive in, in a snowstorm, excited to be cozy and smiling shooting off some stress, and testing load development on the 9mm, 357mag, 357sig, and 45acp that you sat at home for days at the press recluse from the elements, and finding out you left the trigger lock keys to the 8 pistols and 4 rifles you lugged in at home and brought the safe keys instead... I still bought some stuff but I left deflated and empty, and disappointed in myself.

It's hit or miss. I went last week, and the place was a zoo, and they had a pistol bay down and a lot in the rifle bay. I feel like I didnt get my moneys worth. But other times I have had the whole place to myself. Meh. Take the good with the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BPM View Post
    It's kinda like making the 2 hour drive in, in a snowstorm, excited to be cozy and smiling shooting off some stress, and testing load development on the 9mm, 357mag, 357sig, and 45acp that you sat at home for days at the press recluse from the elements, and finding out you left the trigger lock keys to the 8 pistols and 4 rifles you lugged in at home and brought the safe keys instead... I still bought some stuff but I left deflated and empty, and disappointed in myself.

It's hit or miss. I went last week, and the place was a zoo, and they had a pistol bay down and a lot in the rifle bay. I feel like I didnt get my moneys worth. But other times I have had the whole place to myself. Meh. Take the good with the bad.
    damn. that sucks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar

Total side-bar but trigger locks are easy to remove with a small flatblade screwdriver or o-ring pick. Very easy.
    sic semper tyrannis

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar

I can understand your frustration.

We are currently replacing all of the steel in the pistol bays (after 14 years they are due) and this process will take another week. We have ensured that all the work does leave all of the bays open on the weekend though.

This week coming up is the worst when, due to scheduling, we will be down a pistol bay all week and the rifle bay during the day (daytime only). But by Friday, all the renos are done and we are back up to 100%.

To ensure you get as much notice, please make sure you are getting our e-newsletter by signing up on our website as we always send out a notice before any reductions or closures.

Warm regards,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast