Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals At AmmoSupply.ca

CGN Regular
    Hi Kate, which carrier do you use for shipping ammo? Thanks!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    if that stuff likes my rifle , i will order more.. So don't raise the price until i know if i like it or not…
    lol!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kgb81 View Post
    Hi Kate, which carrier do you use for shipping ammo? Thanks!
    We use Canpar. They give pretty decent delivery times and prices to most places!

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal of the Day is a case of Score 12ga 1oz Slugs for $164 including shipping. Since these slugs are such amazing quality and astounding value, we never put them on Deal of the Day. Today you get to save $10 on a case. Try them today - you will NOT be disappointed. They're incredibly accurate and can be used in a smooth or rifled bore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    any chance 300 blackout gets black friday'd..? (black out,..black friday..hint-hint)
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Order placed for some fun targets!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Today's Deal of the Day is a case of Score 12ga 1oz Slugs for $164 including shipping. Since these slugs are such amazing quality and astounding value, we never put them on Deal of the Day. Today you get to save $10 on a case. Try them today - you will NOT be disappointed. They're incredibly accurate and can be used in a smooth or rifled bore.
    Ok, ok, I ordered some......

I love the Score bronze and silver target loads, so I figure I will give these a try.

My order was just submitted, and it added $2 for shipping costs. It is only 2 bucks, so no big deal ... just pointing out a possible bug in the order system.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    Arhhhhhh !

I totally missed this one ....

These SCORE slugs are a great deal at $174 .... and Kate throws in FREE SHIPPING ...... now they're on sale ??!

Ohhhh ....

Abby

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maurice View Post
    any chance 300 blackout gets black friday'd..? (black out,..black friday..hint-hint)
    That would have been a good one! Maybe next year

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast