Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5262646566676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Reliable Gun Massive Sale PRICE LIST!

I don't think it's in order...I'm 672 and haven't heard anything at all

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Got my revolver!

But...ah....is it normal for a blue GP100 to come new from the factory with a wear ring in the cylinder, or did I get a display gun?

For what I paid I'm not going to kick up a fuss. Just tell me that your customers know better than to cowboy or flick open the cylinders...

Did all you guys get shipping notifications before getting your items? I'm hoping mine is in transit while it still reads "processing".

I have had my restricted in my possession for for two days and it still reads "processing" lol/

Quote Originally Posted by TG19 View Post
    Did all you guys get shipping notifications before getting your items? I'm hoping mine is in transit while it still reads "processing".
    Last edited by joe n; 12-21-2014 at 02:47 AM.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TG19 View Post
    i got shipping notification but it still says processing on the reliablegun website.

I received a shipping notification. And I also got a track number. And mine still says processing and I had the gun to the range today.

Well, after realizing (from this thread) that folks a lot further away than me were getting orders that were higher than mine (does that make sense?), I used the ancient communication tool - a phone call. The lads at Reliable went looking... and found my rifle sitting in the "in-store pick up" pile.... I'm close, but not that close. It's a ferry ride away, so I needed it shipped. Supposed to be a Xmas prezzie too. Oh well, they got it heading out the door today. Fingers crossed that Can Post pulls their thumb out and I get it in time.

My point? If you have been patient about them getting through the sale chaos and shipping during the Xmas rush...and still haven't seen your toy... give the folks a call. Great sale, good people, but mistakes happen. Be reasonable, but reach out when ya need to.

My order was low 600's for a CZ Shadow, and I got a shipping notification Saturday morning! Im in Quebec but hopefully I might get it before Christmas

same notification, same gun, same province, low 600's... the race is on frank2003 ;-)

i'll give them a call tuesday i guess