Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 53636566676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Reliable Gun Massive Sale PRICE LIST!

CGN Regular
    those of you that received shipping notification on saturday morning, does the tracking still say 'electronic information submitted by shipper'? or has it already been picked up by canada post and is in transit?

Good evening,

Just wanting to clarify a few things, if you got shipping notifications LATE friday and saturday it means the item is packaged with shipping labels created. It is therefore waiting to be picked up by Canada Post OR Canpar.
    Unfortunately they do not pickup late friday and saturday so you will see it being pending until they pickup again on tuesday.

A lot of the times the delay in shipping is due to the lack of notification provided by the CFO notifying us the transfer is completed. We then process the packages according to the order the notifications is received. Believe it or not, some were MAILED to us by letter from places like NB, QC, NS etc. You can guess how long of a delay that may be.....

We have been seeing packages showing NO MOVEMENTS after being picked up but they are arriving to their new owners.
    It is told by some Canada Post employees (customers) that Canada Post itself is receiving gigantic loads of packages which is being rushed out the door and sent off to their destinations without proper scanning to meet the deadline.

As to the Online Store Status, our crew is working very closely with packaging and checking on transfer status while creating shipping labels by the STACK. We may at times missed a few status updates, but if you get a Shipping Notification IT IS BEING PACKAGED AND SHIPPED.

For In-Store Pickups, please call in for the Short Term ATT. You will not be able to pick it up without it! For whatever reason, if you have not received your Transfer Reference number, please call the CFO office on monday (or call us on tuesday) and ask to check on Outstanding Transfers which then they will be able to assist you with obtaining the reference number and setting up the short term ATT.

Hope that fills some of the questions you may have.
    Again, we thank you for your business and support for this year's annual sale!

If you do have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Reliable Gun
    Hermes
    Last edited by reliablegun; 12-29-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Quote Originally Posted by philf80 View Post
    same notification, same gun, same province, low 600's... the race is on frank2003 ;-)
    I packaged your gun myself, it is just pending for pickup. Same with frank2003.

Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM

Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    What order number are we at now? Reliable isn't answering my emails, but I recognize the need for patience. I'm tracking my place in the queue with this thread now.
    The order number sequence is no longer relevant, as all the orders is PROCESSED, but waiting for transfers to be completed (and us receiving the notifications) before we can ship.
    Last edited by reliablegun; 12-22-2014 at 04:03 AM.

Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Got my revolver!

But...ah....is it normal for a blue GP100 to come new from the factory with a wear ring in the cylinder, or did I get a display gun?

For what I paid I'm not going to kick up a fuss. Just tell me that your customers know better than to cowboy or flick open the cylinders...
    Don't worry, it's normal as they have test fired those guns at the factory. Unfortunately being a blued finish, it gets the cycling mark instantly when it's being cycled the first time.

Hermes
    Last edited by reliablegun; 12-29-2014 at 10:35 PM.

Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reliablegun View Post
    Don't worry, it's normal as they have test fired those guns at the factory. Unfortunately being a blued finish, it gets the cycling mark instantly when it's being cycled the first time.
    That's what I figured, since it was in a bag and oily and such. I've never bought a DA revolver new before so wasn't certain.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer. I've had the gun out twice now and am VERY happy with it!

I'll be a repeat customer

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by reliablegun View Post
    Good evening,

Just wanting to clarify a few things, if you got shipping notifications LATE friday and saturday it means the item is packaged with shipping labels created. It is therefore waiting to be picked up by Canada Post OR Canpar.
    Unfortunately they do not pickup late friday and saturday so you will see it being pending until they pickup again on tuesday.

A lot of the times the delay in shipping is due to the lack of notification provided by the CFO notifying us the transfer is completed. We then process the packages according to the order the notifications is received. Believe it or not, some were MAILED to us by letter from places like NB, QC, NS etc. You can guess how long of a delay that may be.....

We have been seeing packages showing NO MOVEMENTS after being picked up but they are arriving to their new owners.
    It is told by some Canada Post employees (customers) that Canada Post itself is receiving gigantic loads of packages which is being rushed out the door and sent off to their destinations without proper scanning to meet the deadline.

As to the Online Store Status, our crew is working very closely with packaging and checking on transfer status while creating shipping labels by the STACK. We may at times missed a few status updates, but if you get a Shipping Notification IT IS BEING PACKAGED AND SHIPPED.

For In-Store Pickups, please call in for the Short Term ATT. It will not be able to pick it up without it! For whatever reason, if you have not received your Transfer Reference number, please call the CFO office on monday (or call us on tuesday) and ask to check on Outstanding Transfers which then they will be able to assist you with obtaining the reference number and setting up the short term ATT.

Hope that fills some of the questions you may have.
    Again, we thank you for your business and support for this year's annual sale!

If you do have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Reliable Gun
    thanks for the update!
    Last edited by reliablegun; 12-29-2014 at 10:36 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good Job Reliable, mine is supposed to arrive on the second!! SOOO are y'all ready for the boxing day sale?? Might as well then it will be an easy day for taking stock!
    Oh yes, can you get in Mags and spring/trigger kits for our sdv9 smiths?
    Cheers and Merry Christmas!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by frank2003 View Post
    My order was low 600's for a CZ Shadow, and I got a shipping notification Saturday morning! Im in Quebec but hopefully I might get it before Christmas
    You will get a link from Canada post too and when you click on it there is an expected delivery date close to the top of the page!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Good Job Reliable, mine is supposed to arrive on the second!! SOOO are y'all ready for the boxing day sale?? Might as well then it will be an easy day for taking stock!
    Oh yes, can you get in Mags and spring/trigger kits for our sdv9 smiths?
    Cheers and Merry Christmas!
    I was thinking about that, and are looking into it but yet find anything yet...

Stalker Season 1, EP 11... Towards the end I see a SDV9...... (thats what I believe it is)

Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM