Thread: Updated Business info

Expired Business

Updated Business info

Herron Arms is a one man operation presently and this has been a challenging year both in business and my personal life, some factors have reduced the amount of time I can spend on the business and so have increased email response times and made phone replies almost impossible. I also have little to no time to spend on this web forum which is regrettable since I enjoy this site and its members.
    I ask that you be patient with responses to questions and refrain from posting direct questions in our forum which should be directed to our email.

In order to remedy some of the issues, I am re-evaluating Herron Arms business model and priorities.
    I intend to make some changes in 2015 to streamline what we do and how we do it and as a result will have to reduce or eliminate some of the time consuming things which don't benefit the business.

I am hopeful for 2015 and hope to increase the service level to my customers and CGN members

Ian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Ian,

I was very happy with the CX4 barrel you installed making my Restricted into a non. I know my FS2000 NR Barrel came from your business as well. I'll be back!!