Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo has done it again! New Pistol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Great reviews on your guns. Simple , honest, down to earth. Thanks, ya done a good job,..keep it up.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Glad everyone enjoys the videos as much as I enjoy making them. There will be many more to come

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Great review, this pistol was on my radar.. wish I could hold it first though,as the girth might be too much for my average sized hands.

I will be checking out your other reviews, as they are thorough, and look forward to more.
    No retreat,No surrender

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    If only someone would make a NR carbine in this caliber of good quality/reliability.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Good review and good video!

I'd be very interested in this gun, except that I don't want to have to source and stock another cartridge/caliber. I've looked at a few of the Norc Sig clones and it's generally true that while the SA trigger is okay, the DA will be heavy and coarse. Not a problem for sport shooters of course, since it's easy enough to cock the hammer on the first round. My only concern would for long-term durability, and until someone shoots 5-10k rounds through a Sig clone, maybe we'll never know.
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just my .02 cents! For visual presentation use a Tac vest with holster and mag pouches! Not black!!

Nice vid! You just gained your self another you tube subscriber. Keep em comming
    Happiness is a warm gun....and a cold beer... The beer coming after the firearms are PROVEn safe and properly stored of course

I'm going to give the Np27 a go.... $299 why not?
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    Great review, this pistol was on my radar.. wish I could hold it first though,as the girth might be too much for my average sized hands.

I will be checking out your other reviews, as they are thorough, and look forward to more.
    Held one. The grip is huge.

BANNED
    Thanks for the video ..good job !
    I am looking forward to getting mine as Canpar has it on route.... should arrive in a couple days...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast