Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122

Thread: 12 days of canada ammo christmas

photobucket.com/user/Joel_McDonald/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg.html][/URL]s1147.photobucket.com/user/Joel_McDonald/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1.jpg.html][/URL]photobucket.com/user/Joel_McDonald/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-2.jpg.html][/URL]Thanks Canada Ammo!!! She loves her new AR!!!

So Jealous! Congrats (and damn you at the same time)
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by radmacks View Post
    The JW25A .22 german Mauser 98k trainer. We'll have to get out sometime again and let you have a poke at her.
    I will take u up on that offer, I'm on the fence about buying this rifle, just let me know when and where. I got a couple new gongs to try out too.
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

has anyone who has won, not recieved their prize yet? I am still waiting for my jw25

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by noneofyourbusiness View Post
    has anyone who has won, not recieved their prize yet? I am still waiting for my jw25
    Yes I haven't recieved mine, it was supposed to be a stuncane but they ran out so paid an extra $20 to get a backpacker, Ryan said they would ship it after the 5th when shipping dept was back in the office. So I added a holster in the meantime.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I got my JW-20 monday i think.. Didnt get a shipping notice, just checked the mail and got a notice to pick it up at the nearest canada post depot. Saweeet
    I should also take the time to thank can am, they forgot to send my ammo with my outlaw combo (I purchased, not won), so when they fixed it immediately, i was surprised to get a free hat when my ammo arrived!

We have returned from holidays and are presently catching up on orders. If you have still not received your prize by January 12, 2015. Please feel free to contact me at ryanj@canadaammo.com

Thank you.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN Regular
    My prize arrived in time for Christmas! Thanks again Canada Ammo.

On a related matter, I now need to buy a tiny retaining pin from you. I must have inhaled it during reassembly, because it is no longer in the spring.

I now regret trying to smooth out the takedown latch and reassembling the rifle on a dark covered pool table, in a large concrete basement, where I just found a mouse had been living for a week leaving a lot of little presents that are the same size as the retaining pin.

It's not fly poop in pepper, but . . .
    CSSA Member
    CCFR Member

Just arrived ! look and feel nice. it shows with enough oil in the bag for the next car oil change

Thanks Canada Ammo