Thread: getting my P.A.L

Question getting my P.A.L

hello i am a new member i need to get my P.A.L I HAD A FAC many yrs ago say 20yrs or more dont know the F.A.C.# ALSO I PASSED THE HUNTER SAFETY COURSE. back then dont have the details but i do have expired deer beer and small game tags on a old outdoors card , will this be proof of my hunter safety test?

BANNED
    Hi. The Hunter's Safety Course has nothing to do with the PAL. You have to pass both the written and practical tests. You can still challenge the written. That'd be writing it without doing the course.
    Go here for the manuals. Read 'em. No W's. firearms-safety-course.com/
    Here to find an instructor who will do the testing. Add the W's. .fseso.org/

Quote Originally Posted by dozer5832 View Post
    hello i am a new member i need to get my P.A.L I HAD A FAC many yrs ago say 20yrs or more dont know the F.A.C.# ALSO I PASSED THE HUNTER SAFETY COURSE. back then dont have the details but i do have expired deer beer and small game tags on a old outdoors card , will this be proof of my hunter safety test?
    Check the MNR website but I believe as long as you can prove you have been a legal hunter previously, you are ok to not have to take the hunter safety course again. I don't think there is a time limit on it - but the website will verify that for you...

What they said, years ago they accepted the Hunter Safety training to issue a PAL (FAC), this is no longer the case, you need to take the firearms course (or challenge the test). Your hunting license still can be used to get a new one.
    “Gun control is the only kind of policy that we have where the proponents of it will point to it's utter failure as evidence that we need even more of it!" - JNG