Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uts 15 - last call

So I bought a desert cam model last week and I dont have an upgraded top rail what gives an what else am I missing ? I called thursday but havent heard back yet. Not feeling the love paying more for less.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omatter74 View Post
    So I bought a desert cam model last week and I dont have an upgraded top rail what gives an what else am I missing ? I called thursday but havent heard back yet. Not feeling the love paying more for less.

Some of the camo guns came with the magnesium monoblocks and the colored rail. Some of the latest guns came from the factory that way and as UTAS was only concerned with the monoblock upgrades as that is where the problems were. The magnesium top rails were late additional, so you gun is still classified as a new gen by UTAS. Any of the camo guns with a magnesium rail have a black rail, not camo. I would suggest trying the shotgun before making judgement, as the magnesium rail doesn't enhance performance of the shotgun.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

if you had any left I would pay the $799

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis.schirrmacher View Post
    if you had any left I would pay the $799
    Me too, depending on shipping costs. Shouldn't get too ahead of myself

Currently we are all sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Currently we are all sold out.
    That's too bad, I wanted to see someone get the logo tattooed on their nether region LOL

Hey guys, Not sure if my emails are getting to the sales email address but just wondering if you could check? I can wait too if you're working through a backlog. I'd email you instead of asking here but well... you see... Hahaha.
    CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by jzz30tt View Post
    Hey guys, Not sure if my emails are getting to the sales email address but just wondering if you could check? I can wait too if you're working through a backlog. I'd email you instead of asking here but well... you see... Hahaha.
    Shoot me an email direct at grumpy@wolverinesupplies.com and I'll help you out. The problem with on here we have no way of associating CGN handles with emails/names.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Some of the camo guns came with the magnesium monoblocks and the colored rail. Some of the latest guns came from the factory that way and as UTAS was only concerned with the monoblock upgrades as that is where the problems were. The magnesium top rails were late additional, so you gun is still classified as a new gen by UTAS. Any of the camo guns with a magnesium rail have a black rail, not camo. I would suggest trying the shotgun before making judgement, as the magnesium rail doesn't enhance performance of the shotgun.
    Sounds good I will run some rounds through during the heatwave we are expecting lol. Last question I assume the barrel welds are also better but how do I tell? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omatter74 View Post
    Sounds good I will run some rounds through during the heatwave we are expecting lol. Last question I assume the barrel welds are also better but how do I tell? Thanks
    If the barrels band breaks off then you'll know But seriously any gun that has gone out of here in the last year has had the barrel upgrades done, no worries there and the newest gun didn't need it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123