Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Canpar......What the hell?

id rather drive out of my way to pick up a package containing a firearm. I had a package with a handgun in it left on my front step with another postal carrier I was not impressed.

Canpar sucks! They should have an agreement to leave packages at canada post offices.

I avoid retailers who only offer Canpar.

well maybe people work in places where having firearms or ammunition shipped to them would not be a good idea or would cause trouble?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    CanAm will ship Canada Post if you ask them.....unless it's ammo/primers of course, then you are boned.
    Wish I would have known this before. But now I do, thanks.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by stark View Post
    Could somebody explain why you are complaining when you ship to your home address and know that you are not going to be home??? Ship it to your work address or a family member /friend that you know would home to receive it. Problem solved stop blaming people for your poor judgement.
    Shipping address has to match PAL address

Quote Originally Posted by stark View Post
    Could somebody explain why you are complaining when you ship to your home address and know that you are not going to be home??? Ship it to your work address or a family member /friend that you know would home to receive it. Problem solved stop blaming people for your poor judgement.
    i had no idea the closest canpar depot was an hour away. This is the first time I have had this problem. Everything i have ever ordered online goes to the closest canada post location. Including guns.
    Either way, your solutions are still a hassle regardless. Which is not a problem with any other shipper.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davesaudio View Post
    Shipping address has to match PAL address
    I've heard that, but many many guns and crate upon crate of ammo have been delivered to work, no problem. Against 'company policy' so when Canpar pulls up and I'm expecting toys, I take it off their truck, directly to mine. My driver likes it, as he just drags it to the door, and I take it from there. He delivers a lot of discotech packages, and complains about the weight

when i see something online i cant live without, i and it requires a pal, i just email money to my buddy and his wife and they get it sent to their house, shes a stay at home mom so always someone there, then i just grab it from them whenever i get the chance, way easier for me seeing as i work out of town most of the time

CGN Regular
    My canpar lady is great, she sends me a text and we arrange a time to meet. She also knows what's in the packages and she still doesn't think my ammo hoarding is excessive haha.

CGN Regular
    Never admit to hoarding. It's always a group buy and frequent shooting