Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Canpar......What the hell?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddekeyser View Post
    Had ammo supposed to be delivered by the end of the day. Called at 430pm to see what was going on as tracking hadn't changed since it was picked up. They have no idea where the packages are. Will not do business anymore with any company that uses Canpar.
    lol...good luck getting ammo

Quote Originally Posted by frenchyguy View Post
    around here co workers dont hassle a guy with a dolly full with ammo.....lol
    Lol i can see that. It's the legalities of it that I was wondering about. Seems to me it wouldn't be legal to ship it to somewhere besides your home.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyHandCannon View Post
    Lol i can see that. It's the legalities of it that I was wondering about. Seems to me it wouldn't be legal to ship it to somewhere besides your home.
    Ammo is no issue to ship elsewhere besides your home

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DVXDUDE View Post
    Sorry I had to make this thread. You guys don't answer emails.

Is there another shipping company you guys can use???? I work 5 days a week 5am-6pm so there is no possible way I can receive any packages from these idiots unless I take a day off work.

Looks like I have to drive an hour out of my way to pick it up at there facility if Im not home tomorrow to sign for it......

Now I understand why its free shipping.....F'n Canpar.....

15 days & 123 posts .
    I don't think you are going to get an response
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by stark View Post
    could somebody explain why you are complaining when you ship to your home address and know that you are not going to be home??? Ship it to your work address or a family member /friend that you know would home to receive it. Problem solved stop blaming people for your poor judgement.

this!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DVXDUDE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    15 days & 123 posts .
    I don't think you are going to get an response

Canpar actually lost two of my firearms. I had to call them every single day and yell at them, At least two of there customer service reps would hang up on me daily. Then I Call the police and file a police report, Call and leave messages at Canam (never called me back).

Police was pretty concerned that the dealer wouldn't answer me back, Figured I was getting scammed.......
    Canpar's manager FINALLY called me back after I threatened legal action on them. (this was 20 days since the gun left Canam) She was the most helpful one out of the bunch. She must of listened to all my previous calls and heard me fly off the handle multiple times and didn't want to hear it again first hand LOL. FINNNNNNALLLLY she calls me a few days ago and said they found the package. It was out for delivery as we spoke and she promised it would be delivered that day or she would do it in person herself that night.....

Biggest run around I've EVER had, I was starting to think Can am DID rip me off when they wouldn't return calls or emails......DONT WORRY GUYS I SETTLED IT MYSELF.....
    Jesus was a carpenter....but, his father's an IRONWORKER

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DVXDUDE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboregunner View Post
    this!!!
    Do you ever leave your house or are you home 24/7???

I can't stay home all day long and canpar has a 12hr delivery window.....Never know which day either because their tracking system sucks.

I swear they would wait for me to leave then come try and deliver.....Never again I deal with them.
    Jesus was a carpenter....but, his father's an IRONWORKER

Yeah they suck. I've veto'd a bunch of orders from Can Am just because I don't feel like dealing with them. It takes at least 5 phone calls and a week of BS to get my package from them. They ship it right past where I live, coming within 5 kms of my house then it goes to eastern AB then goes south then north then to Edmonton. Then it says its out for delivery. Then nothing for days. I call customer service and 9 times out of 10 when they try to call the sorting facility nobody bothers to answer the phone. Sometimes there's no answer all day. Eventually CS calls me back to tell me the delivery driver has it. And guess who goes MIA fordays on end with my guns and ammo and wwon't answer his phone for days? Yep, the delivery driver. CS didn't know what kind of sketchy crack head drivers they hire. I asked. After missing the expected delivery date I start the above process and within 2 weeks of first calling customer service I have my parcel. Not bad. Oh and as for a delivery date? How does "nobody knows, sorting facility isn't answering, can't find delivery driver, hopefully tomorrow" sound? Well that's wrong. I get told "tomorrow" all week. I hate canpar. They're not worth the hassle and fight. And no, I'm not driving 5 hours plus navigating Edmonton then 5 hours back to pick up my parcel that canpar was paid to deliver to my house. There's over $100 in fuel and a full, long day of driving. I'd rather drive to BC and pick it up from Can Am. Also not going to happen. How's that for customer service? LMAO what a joke.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Well let me buck the trend.

I had my first really positive CanPar experience the other day. I saw a package was coming and I was going to be at work, I called to ask them to have it held for pickup **boom** held for pickup same day. No run around or delay for an attempted first delivery. Very pleased. (I've had bad experiences in the past.)

While in to pick it up I told them I got screwed around in the past, the employee told me that they updated their methods within the last month or so. Again, good experience (BC area.)
    Very pleased.

Cheers~

GunNutz
    I work at a smaller place and have had that as my shipping address for a few things I knew I wouldn't be home to receive..

Can you ask the employer if you can have something personal shipped to your workplace?