Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The House of 1911s - Available Stock Thread

Expried Business Member
    Those Dan Wesson Pointman 7s disappeared faster than expected! Tough guns to get, but I bet there's some happy shooters out there now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Those Dan Wesson Pointman 7s disappeared faster than expected! Tough guns to get, but I bet there's some happy shooters out there now.
    Gary, Dan, any PM 9 on the horizon?

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    I know there's at least one..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    February?! Hope these are the preorders from the summer/fall.
    Hopefully Gary is right with his guess on March.

Quote Originally Posted by FortSantiago View Post
    Hopefully Gary is right with his guess on March.
    Excellent news. I thought we'd would be waiting until May / June.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    Gary, Dan, any PM 9 on the horizon?
    I do believe we have a few on order for March/April as a gentleman from Quebec just secured one of them on Tuesday with Gary. I think we have either one or two remaining, Gary would have his finger on the pulse of that for sure though, shoot him an email and twist his arm to see what he has on that shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    I know there's at least one..
    Better get some photos up sooner or later...

Expried Business Member
    Oh, and we're out of Norinco 1911A1C 4.25" Commanders at the moment -- hopefully more of those on the way, but who knows with Norinco some days! China can be a long way away. Still have some full-size 5" Norinco 1911A1 pistols remaining but starting to get low on these too. It's tough to keep these in, even shipments of 25-50 at a time go too fast to those looking for a bargain on a forged frame 1911.

Cheers,
    Daniel

I just took delivery of my EB Kobra and it is spectacular, I have owned 5 different 1911's and shot a lot more over the last 30 years and my be Kobra is the nicest put together pistol I have ever seen. I haven't had a chance to shot it yet but my experience with Ed Brown is that accuracy will not be an issue. Love dealing with the folks at Wanstalls and it is so go to be able to get these excellent brands in Canada. It was a 14 month wait for my custom order but well worth it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 45Guru View Post
    I just took delivery of my EB Kobra and it is spectacular, I have owned 5 different 1911's and shot a lot more over the last 30 years and my be Kobra is the nicest put together pistol I have ever seen. I haven't had a chance to shot it yet but my experience with Ed Brown is that accuracy will not be an issue. Love dealing with the folks at Wanstalls and it is so go to be able to get these excellent brands in Canada. It was a 14 month wait for my custom order but well worth it.
    Congrats! which other 5 have you owned? How do you like Nighthawk pistols? I know for some they can look a bit too "modern" for 1911, but do you know or have any experience as to how well they shoot?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45Guru View Post
    Congrat on the Kobra, i was ready to order it when i saw it was gonne, i ditched my sadness in getting a Sig Carry Nightmare 45 ACP round butt but it's not the same, i know.... JP.