Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The House of 1911s - Available Stock Thread

Expried Business Member
    The upgraded CQBs are no more! They're on their way to new collections already.

Expried Business Member
    Just got in some lovely Nighthawks, including the last Christ Costa Recon to ever grace our shores! NHC's limited production of the Costa pistols has ended, and the last exported pistol is here at the House of 1911s! We also got a Heinie Ladyhawk 9mm and another blacked-out tactical Enforcer pistol, two perennial favorites.

Expried Business Member
    The new Springfield Armory MC Operators are available now! You can also see a nice shiny thread with a number of different angle views over here if you wanna see the work that went in to these guns and getting them up here to the House of 1911s in record time!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    thanks!!
    Wondering if you wound up getting an answer to this...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    As for Maximus Arms -- I'll see about getting a parts guide etc from our friends down south!
    Whoops... looking for answer to this post.

CGN Regular
    I guess the house is full of new fine 1911s, watch out......thanks Wanstalls/Gary

CGN Regular
    I posted the following question here back in December 2014 just wondering why you said you would get an answer and get back and still no word. Don't mean to be a pest would really like to know. Should I contact them directly and just post their response here? I was in no immediate rush at the time but putting some pistol funds together trying to decide. Thanks

"Is there any way of knowing how the 80 Maximus design changes affected the ability to use standard 1911 parts? Is there any sort of spec sheet available that can detail this? Or perhaps they are still the same specs. Thanks in advance.."

Expried Business Member
    They're working on a public TDP document showing the differences in ways that do not reveal their proprietary techniques, including a chart, but they don't have an ETA yet for when that will be available as they're still assembling the package. We'll keep everyone posted!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Two thumbs up, Daniel and Gary.

CGN Regular
    Thank you for the information that is a tough position for them to be in. I will look for updates as you know more.