Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Field Notes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

Field Notes

I'm note sure why but these are one of my favorite items on the website.

Maybe it spurs the imagination and thoughts of a simpler time. Maybe it reminds me of when men explored the Arctic in sailing ships and wooden skis. A time when rescue missions were mounted in months or years, not minutes.

Field Notes makes a few different note books and is pro hunting and firearms.

A few US firearms owners asked Moleskin about involvement in firearms projects and other things and were flatly rejected. They called Field Notes and were welcomed with open arms. Not related to that story but still funny is if you take a look at their Expedition Notebook Ballistic Test

For those of you who like taking notes on old school paper instead of sticking thoughts into your phone, then Field Notes are for you.

They can be found here on the website and are an amazing gift as they are always welcomed.

Our restock shipment is in transit to us and should be here at the start of next week.

Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Cool :D

I find I remember things better when I actually write them out in pen. If I write a note in my phone or tablet I usually don't remember it until I look at the memo-pad app again lol.
    CCFR

LOL I have the same issue.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    I got my restaurant to start using them a couple years ago. They survive grease and abuse and heat and cold. Shove it in your chefs jacket and reference over and over. Fairly indestructible. Nice to see a dealer here carries them. Perfect Xmas gifts.

That's great to hear the feedback on them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post
    I got my restaurant to start using them a couple years ago. They survive grease and abuse and heat and cold. Shove it in your chefs jacket and reference over and over. Fairly indestructible. Nice to see a dealer here carries them. Perfect Xmas gifts.
    What? You have a restaurant? This is where we should hove our edmonton meet and greats!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

I also notice you sell the Rite in the rain series. Which waterproof memo books do you prefer and why? I am between ordering the Field notes expedition and the Rite in the rain.

I'm looking for a waterproof pad to write tactical orders on instead of keeping an FMP in a ziplock in my Tac Vest which seems to do a better job at keeping the water in than out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    What? You have a restaurant? This is where we should hove our edmonton meet and greats!
    I don't have one. The one I trained in down in CA. But I wouldn't mind doing a meet and greet sometime. Keeping in mind that food and firearms are hobbies.

tagged.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast