Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's new with the old west

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    with or without the inlay? We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway
    With the inlay, wanted this pistol since I was alot littler
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Love that Uberti 1873 Cattleman. Im thinking Santa may have that under the tree for me this year:-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Just a suggestion....the website would be a lot easier to shop on if you could browse SA revolvers, DA revolvers, Semi auto steel, semi auto poly etc separately

Oh man, those are all beautiful! But that 16" 1873 Trapper is on my "To Buy" list...been looking for one of those for a while!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    nope not yet...
    The old man has just about given up hope.

Still, my dies are back ordered and its difficult to buy brass from the one guy who has it!

That Buntline looks good, btw. It'd go well with my 10" Super Blackhawk. Then I'd have two utterly ridiculous revolvers. It's a good thing - ridiculous is always a crowd pleaser lol

[QUOTE=Grumpy Wolverine;10766919]Hey folks, we got a new shipment of western firearms in and we thought we would share a few of the ones that were a little less common.

Oohh you would have to do this ... Another cowboy video. I am starting to get that "Ugly" feeling back again ! I ordered one off of the last video.

Go back to that corner over there and stand still. Let me take care of that little jingle bell you got going there .. now stand still .. <Gawd I hope I don't miss .. >

I think I may be calling in tomorrow !

Rj

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post

Still, my dies are back ordered and its difficult to buy brass from the one guy who has it!

That Buntline looks good, btw. It'd go well with my 10" Super Blackhawk. Then I'd have two utterly ridiculous revolvers. It's a good thing - ridiculous is always a crowd pleaser lol
    I have another shipment getting ready to leave, I'll check this morning on the 1876's. Wyatt was known to have carried a buntline as his day to day gun many times, I've seen a picture of him with it carried in his high top boots.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

[QUOTE=Rjbo;10768723]
    Hey folks, we got a new shipment of western firearms in and we thought we would share a few of the ones that were a little less common.

Oohh you would have to do this ... Another cowboy video. I am starting to get that "Ugly" feeling back again ! I ordered one off of the last video.

Go back to that corner over there and stand still. Let me take care of that little jingle bell you got going there .. now stand still .. <Gawd I hope I don't miss .. >

I think I may be calling in tomorrow !

Rj
    You've got my number RJ, always glad to help out where I can LOL

Man with no name 1851 models are all sold. I am placing an order for more, if you want to make sure you get on of these stick a back order in ASAP. Supply of these is limited and not sure when Cimarron is getting the next run of these.

The pistols without the sterling silver snake inlay are $570 plus shipping and tax.
    The pistols with the sterling silver snake inlay are $810 plus shipping and tax.
    We still have some of the 1873 Man With No Name pistols in stock.
    Get them while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post

They have assured me they will be on the next order coming up. If you want a buntline, I'd grab one, was told they won't have anymore til next summer at the earliest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12