Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bulk Powder?

Oh not much. They probably just invented the ####. That's kinda like asking what Henry ford knows about the assembly line
    "I wish I could grab every new person who starts out in 3gun and tell them to just buy a good AR15, a Benelli M2 and a glock 34. "
    Words of wisdom from a fellow 3 gunner whilst witnessing a lefty use a Norinco Type 97 for 3gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K_Johnston View Post
    Oh not much. They probably just invented the ####. That's kinda like asking what Henry ford knows about the assembly line
    Gotcha, that's why I put the () Being sarcastic, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Johnston View Post
    Homer: A gun is not a weapon! It's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon or...uh, a...an alligator. You just need more education on the subject.

Any news on this..? Powder seems as scarce as ever especially if you are looking for pistol type stuff.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    getting closer. We are looking for a storage location at this stage. Not easy near Vancouver

I'd consider that good news, I hope things go smoothly!

Thats exciting news. Any clue to which types of powders might become available (i.e Rifle, Pistol......)

I am interested. That being said I am a little bit sceptical in relation to the quality. I could see there being lots available but no load data as it could be OEM pulldown. That is fine if you are loading 100K per lot and you can develop load data.
    I would love to be proved wrong though. If it was clean burning, consistent and available I would be down for 50# of pistol powder. Hopefully it is cleaner burning than Norinco 5.56 rifle powder

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    getting closer. We are looking for a storage location at this stage. Not easy near Vancouver
    Ok no problem I will scope out a storage location here In NS. And you have it drop shipped to this warehouse, send the orders through and we will fill them, good retirement job for me!! Dartmouth hill is a bloody huge ammo bunker for our armed forces so as long as we do , due diligence they can't say much about a couple hundred thousand pounds of gun powder in a remote warehouse!!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Store it at my house!
    I have room for several seacans on my back lawn.
    Less lawn to mow, too!