Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S and J Hardware disappointment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Simon is sometimes a little busy and maybe not always able to get back to you, but he ALWAYS makes it right once you get ahold of him. He's a good sh!t, give him a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    umm that does not sound good?
    if you still in need for that to be fixed, contact Calgary shooting center for a replacement and ill credit them.
    Nope. Thanks but I'm over it since 2009. I just want to console the OP and tell him to relax.
    BTW I didn't leave a trader rating at all, but you left me a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by shmelmafinga View Post
    Nope. Thanks but I'm over it since 2009. I just want to console the OP and tell him to relax.
    BTW I didn't leave a trader rating at all, but you left me a positive.
    damm 2009 !

CGN Regular
    I would like a refund . The item was listed in stock at the time of purchase and the difficulties finding out what is going on after 2 months doesnt make me happy and I hope you find better methods of communication in the near future as i find that unacceptable.

Jon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbpc View Post
    I would like a refund . The item was listed in stock at the time of purchase and the difficulties finding out what is going on after 2 months doesnt make me happy and I hope you find better methods of communication in the near future as i find that unacceptable.

Jon
    Not to side with Simon, But I placed order with another place, that "was" in stock and when I placed the order, But when processed I found out actually was just sold out. All went thru and I wanted to find out it was sold out and had to wait till next batch. So could be a factor there. Someone else may have placed a order couple seconds for it before, or inventory wasn't updated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Lol...good thing for cgn, apparently its like the only way to get something resolved....customer emails in a junk folder? Seriously? Thats the excuse?
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

I find customers emails in my junk folder all the time, so much now that I try to check it daily. Simon has always done right by me. I'd personaly give him the benifet of dout. As well he has offered to make it right with the customer. JM2C

Quote Originally Posted by jonbpc View Post

Jon
    Jon, I do understand, it will happen Monday when we are back In the office.
    we have a new website being built by one of our fellow gunutz and it will have real time inventory, that is correct.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    Lol...good thing for cgn, apparently its like the only way to get something resolved....customer emails in a junk folder? Seriously? Thats the excuse?
    No excuse, simply what happened, an other useful post from you I see.

CGN Regular
    I've had a similar experience as well. Bought an expensive stock for an 870. The kit was missing a nut to fasten the stock to the receiver. I sent a message to them, they said they would help me out. Time passes and nothing. I start calling and no one will answer or return my messages. I gave up after 2 weeks of trying. That was my first and last transaction with that dealer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast