Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S and J Hardware disappointment.

CGN Regular

S and J Hardware disappointment.

Short and simple . Ordered an item from them Nov 2 , Sent an email for a tracking number Nov 17 because i havent seen the item yet. NO response. Nov 21 sent another email .. NO RESPONSE .. Called about a week later left message. .. NO RESPONSE .. called again 3 days ago ..NO Anwser so left a message. Guess what NO RESPONSE. Was quick to take my money though. Be aware!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    have you left trader rating?

Quote Originally Posted by jonbpc View Post
    Short and simple . Ordered an item from them Nov 2 , Sent an email for a tracking number Nov 17 because i havent seen the item yet. NO response. Nov 21 sent another email .. NO RESPONSE .. Called about a week later left message. .. NO RESPONSE .. called again 3 days ago ..NO Anwser so left a message. Guess what NO RESPONSE. Was quick to take my money though. Be aware!
    What email please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Nothing but good dealing with S&J. Once I desperately needed a part and he sent it before I paid for it. Bought lots of stuff , never an issue.

It happens. I got blown off by Simon over a mag extension that didn't fit. Funny though, I got over it. I just don't deal with him anymore.
    Sometimes its a good sign when you slip through the cracks - it means a business is busy and still run by mere humans.
    Last edited by shmelmafinga; 12-05-2014 at 10:56 PM.

CGN Regular
    Wow quick response about it on here.

Simon , the owner @ S&J is one of the easiest guy to do business with.
    I have dealt with many over the years, and he is at par with the best out there...
    he is human, i actually like is human touch that he brings to my dealing with him/business
    just give him a chance..he will make it good.
    hope once yourproblem is corrected you actually are going to write about it on here, i feel thats the right thing to do.
    i am all for reporting fraud and less than appropriate service, but maybee, when its good we should also do the right thing.
    you should wait till you have a chance to talk with him before the public bashing.
    have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by jonbpc View Post
    Wow quick response about it on here.
    I was going to quote john@ marstar and say . sorry I don't have anyone by jonbpc in my emails.
    But Damm it! that really is your email!!
    We did just find your emails both of them in our junkfile, very sorry about that.
    As for the phonecalls, we get some many of them some times our voicemail is full and gets deleted before we get to that.
    some people call 40 times in a day and hang ups.
    Id like to say we are making some much money we could just hire some people to helps us, but we are not there yet.
    also I have 2 emails out to you that have been rejected, there must be a spam filter at work here.
    There is a company from china called S&J hardware, at times we get spamed out with some peoples mail server.
    in short those items were just out of stock when you ordered them, we had asked if you wanted to back order or refund.
    I just tried to send you an email again and it was rejected.

as for fast response on CGN, I have been a member hear since before the start, so its where we hang out.

I have no problem people posting here, if its helpful and just a dogpile.
    Sorry for your issue.
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by shmelmafinga View Post
    It happens. I got blown off over a mag extension that didn't fit. Funny though, I got over it. I just don't deal with them anymore.
    Sometimes its a good sign when you slip through the cracks - it means a business is busy and still run by mere humans.
    umm that does not sound good?
    if you still in need for that to be fixed, contact Calgary shooting center for a replacement and ill credit them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    I guess it was in the junk box after all eh Simon...
    Glad you figured it out.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast