Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update your website

Update your website

why do you not update your website? I enquired awhile back about the norinco lever action 22 rifle you got on your website and was told " we haven't been able to get any of those in over a year and a half" ..... If you can't get the products , why advertise them on your site? ...like seriously if you are unable to get the products take them off your website so people will know that that are NOT AVAILABLE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have asked since 2011 about them. Basically they are not made anymore by the factory.

A good reason why they should be taken off the website, why display something a customer can no longer buy

CGN Regular
    Oh boy here we go again... just in time for Christmas!

I use to visit the marstar website on a regular basis till I figured out there was only like 6 or 7 firearms on there that you could actually purchase , to bad too , cuz I've purchased 18 firearms within the last yr , a lot of that $$$ could have went their way , instead it went else where , their lost

you hit a sympathetic note, seems to be a Canadian retail trait. not many are bad, but some just seem to have distain for the customer. the snippiness surfaces when they get called out. I,m not directing the comments to Marstar, each reader can think of their own experiences. I don't know how one stays in business without the ability to sell a product if it's not available.

I don't know why this keeps coming up but it has been stated before that some items WILL be coming back into stock but with international firearms trade the way it is, time lines are often wildly inaccurate. I for one like browsing, adding things to my "Wishlist" for possible future purchase. Lastly... for those who just can't stand seeing things they can't buy, there is a button on all pages that says "Only Show Items In Stock" and all the bad, evil, dastardly things that are sold out disappear from view as to not burn out your retinas

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I don't know why this keeps coming up but it has been stated before that some items WILL be coming back into stock but with international firearms trade the way it is, time lines are often wildly inaccurate. I for one like browsing, adding things to my "Wishlist" for possible future purchase. Lastly... for those who just can't stand seeing things they can't buy, there is a button on all pages that says "Only Show Items In Stock" and all the bad, evil, dastardly things that are sold out disappear from view as to not burn out your retinas
    And the moment you push that button, your screen goes black!

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with no inventory, saves me a ton of money.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out DiMP

Thanks for Not Answering my question johntwo as to why you don't update the website, typical of marstar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast