Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: benelli m4 replacment mag tubes

Quote Originally Posted by DLaw View Post
    I would order 2. Approximately how much will they be?
    The tube will be machined out of bar stock HTSR 4140/4150 steel and controlled gas nitrated finish, the machining on this a more complex then on a standard mag tubes, but it should be around $85-$99 CDN and will perfect, and warrenty for life no matter who owns it.
    With the us $ at almost 17% right now, I think it is a good price, for a high quality product.
    We already have a few dealers on board to stock these.
    So its our first project when everyone gets back to work on the 5th
    bbb

Sounds good. Possible to let me know when you have it complete? I will order it right away and perhaps more for my friends that want it. Thanks.

I'm VERY interested, and would order one now, but I require a +2 extension for my M2 Benelli (as opposed to the M4). Would your tube work on the M2 as well?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    In order to improve public safety against violent crime, I propose that we address the root cause of the problem, rather than the symptom.
    Instead of banning guns, let's ban crime!

BANNED
    delete
    Last edited by jonythebeast; 01-20-2016 at 06:38 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer critter928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    So would this extension allow a total of 7+1 2-3/4 inch shells? Or would it only be 6+1?
    Do any 3" chambered semi's even plugged at 5.99 rounds fit more than 6 2-3/4" shells?
    Last edited by critter928; 12-25-2014 at 03:36 AM.
    "For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Grodz View Post
    I'm VERY interested, and would order one now, but I require a +2 extension for my M2 Benelli (as opposed to the M4). Would your tube work on the M2 as well?
    we have made m2 +2 and +3 mags before but they sold out very quick. we have had large orders for our Mossberg 590a1 +2 mag tubes so we have been running them non stop since oct. but we are good now, so those will be happening also as well as some for the versamax.

Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    So would this extension allow a total of 7+1 2-3/4 inch shells? Or would it only be 6+1?
    depending on how long the shells you are using are, this is the issues with shot shells, the total length is all over the place. but 5.9 3 inch shells leave room for 6 2 3/4 +1 in the chamber and if you fell like it one ghost loaded on the shell carrier to start.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by critter928 View Post
    Do any 3" chambered semi's even plugged at 5.99 rounds fit more than 6 2-3/4" shells?
    yes it can happen, just as long at the tube does not hold6 3 inch then in this case you are good to go.

Please count me in for one too!
    Member - NFA CSSA NRA

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil25 View Post
    Please count me in for one too!
    these are listed on our website for pre order, and they are being made now, just incase you have not ordered
    bbb

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast