Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: benelli m4 replacment mag tubes

Quote Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
    Any word when oversized bolt releases may be made available again? Its the last thing I need for this friggan money-pit shotgun build hahaha
    like a a few other projects, we are still behind on, us moving last fall and my health issue this winter has not helped as far as getting things done as quick as we would like.
    but theover sized mag button, we are planing to do would be something that would be drilled and taped to the factory button.
    if we did the whole new unit inc the new over sized button you would be looking well over $130. V about $30/40.
    That said if you are In a rush, ospry defense in BC makes one, its a little thin and not what I would call rough duty gear, but again like the GG&G charging handle I think it aimed more at 3G nation shooters

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    like a a few other projects, we are still behind on, us moving last fall and my health issue this winter has not helped as far as getting things done as quick as we would like.
    but theover sized mag button, we are planing to do would be something that would be drilled and taped to the factory button.
    if we did the whole new unit inc the new over sized button you would be looking well over $130. V about $30/40.
    That said if you are In a rush, ospry defense in BC makes one, its a little thin and not what I would call rough duty gear, but again like the GG&G charging handle I think it aimed more at 3G nation shooters
    So the one you are working on requires us to have our original button drilled and tapped?I saw a nice wide square one a while back and all u had to do was punch out a roll pin to replace it and it looked pretty robust. Drilling and tapping as a requirement just seems like a bit much for the average basement warrior...
    Springfield M1A National Match in FDE Troy MCS w/ Vortex Viper PST 4-16x
    Benelli M4 w/ too many mods to list
    NP3 POF P415 w/ Eotech EXPS 2
    Marlin 1895SBL, CZ 75 SP01 Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
    So the one you are working on requires us to have our original button drilled and tapped?I saw a nice wide square one a while back and all u had to do was punch out a roll pin to replace it and it looked pretty robust. Drilling and tapping as a requirement just seems like a bit much for the average basement warrior...
    yes much like all the new 3 guns like the versa max ,stoager tactical ect, one parts for many guns, that said, its something we can look at again.
    simon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345