Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: M-16/AR-15 parts sets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    You would have to mill out the receiver for the auto sear and drill a hole for the pin.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    You would have to mill out the receiver for the auto sear and drill a hole for the pin.
    THANK YOU for knowing your firearm
    John

BANNED
    Awesome. I have an old cutaway M-16 that is missing the hammer. Now all I have to do is make some cutaway ammo and build some kind of display and I'm set.

Sorry John, the full auto sear is included in the kit? You get what s shown. Just want to be clear.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo1972 View Post
    Sorry John, the full auto sear is included in the kit? You get what s shown. Just want to be clear.
    As the title says it's a lower parts kit for M4 M16 AR15 . The auto sear will be in the kit . If you happen to be one of the few with 12.2 status & own a registered M16 you will have all the spare parts for your rifle (should you ever be permitted to actually shoot it again)
    If you have or are building a AR15 you will have the parts to complete an AR15 lower . The auto sear will not fit in an AR lower & will be of no use .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    As the title says it's a lower parts kit for M4 M16 AR15 . The auto sear will be in the kit . If you happen to be one of the few with 12.2 status & own a registered M16 you will have all the spare parts for your rifle (should you ever be permitted to actually shoot it again)
    If you have or are building a AR15 you will have the parts to complete an AR15 lower . The auto sear will not fit in an AR lower & will be of no use .
    Actually I've found a use for all the ok to own but illegal to put in parts I've accumulated over the years. I'm going to tig them all together into some sort of scarry paperweight of evil and destruction.

Cool paperweight.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    isn,t that always true....
    Probably just a slip of the tongue. I'm sure he dint mean it like that.

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    It's a slip of the tongue that get's you out of trouble usually...I'm confused? {heh}

not if you drill the wrong hole....... lol

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast