Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: M-16/AR-15 parts sets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    what's your point BCshooter???,,,
    His point is that the first time around, Marstar sold more than what they had.

Happened to me once on the FSN for a $1 deal. Had it all processed, only to get a call that they sold out and I didn't get one.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by charles u farley View Post
    I'll just drop this here. Maybe I have an auto bolt, hammer, disconnector, sear, selector and AR15 lower. Not saying I do.

I have absolutely no intent on drilling the holes or opening the auto sear pocket.
    But it's a good thing my mill is taken apart in at least 100 pieces. Seriously, the mill is in pieces. Do I own a mill if it's in pieces? Is a drill press and Dremel in combination with the supposed list of firearm parts above enough for me to be in trouble? I could take the drill press and Dremel apart too.
    great post! thats awesome. the more i look at the picture the more i see how much detail you put into it. lol.

good thing theres no milling machine in it

cheers

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    good thing theres no milling machine in it
    Don't know what you're talking about. The mill is in pieces. I took the mill apart to get it out of New York.

Don't know what you're talking about. The mill is in pieces. I took the mill apart to get it out of New York.
    WINNING!

BANNED
    I'll just drop this here. Maybe I have an auto bolt, hammer, disconnector, sear, selector and AR15 lower. Not saying I do.

I have absolutely no intent on drilling the holes or opening the auto sear pocket.
    But it's a good thing my mill is taken apart in at least 100 pieces. Seriously, the mill is in pieces. Do I own a mill if it's in pieces? Is a drill press and Dremel in combination with the supposed list of firearm parts above enough for me to be in trouble? I could take the drill press and Dremel apart too.
    Where did you find the blueprints? I just got the idea to frame some for the walls in my gun room.

Got an email that they sold out, still no response to my order. They must have got hammered yesterday.
    CSSA | CCFR

Expired Business
    Yes we are sold out

We will process the orders in order that they arrived

Expired Business
    THE AR-15M-16 parts sets are sold out.... Over 200 in 18 hours....
    All orders in will be filled....
    More coming in a few weeks
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by batwing View Post
    full auto parts are in the package? really?
    i see the the auto sear and disconector......wouldnt that get you in trouble?
    one hole away from FUN.
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Don't be a ∂ick. It is a fair question. Simultaneously possessing the parts kit AND a lower receiver capable of accepting these parts is constructive possession of a full-auto. If you happen to have a mill, a regular AR-15 receiver is enough for constructive possession. Unless you have a prohib license, its a nasty situation. I for one choose to avoid it. Others won't. That's the beauty of a free market.

FF

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    THE AR-15M-16 parts sets are sold out.... Over 200 in 18 hours....
    All orders in will be filled....
    More coming in a few weeks
    John
    200 sets out there??? oh the horror! Womt somebody PLEASE think of the children!

BANNED
    Get a life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    200 sets out there??? oh the horror! Womt somebody PLEASE think of the children!