Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worried about the Xmas bills but still want that new firearm? No Problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwolf View Post
    Bullseye Sports in London, ON has a layaway plan for 4 months and only $100 deposit. Currently making payments on a H&K Mark 23, BNIB Cant wait until its paid off.
    Lucky bastard

Really, this is a sponsors site.

Bullseye Sports in London, ON has a layaway plan for 4 months and only $100 deposit. Currently making payments on a H&K Mark 23, BNIB Cant wait until its paid off.

Xxxxx xxxxx in London, ON has a layaway plan for 4 months and only $100 deposit. Currently making payments on a H&K Mark 23, BNIB Cant wait until its paid off.
    This is "Wolverine Supplies" Sponsoring Business Members Forum. Just a note that it's not cool to advertise for another business on a Forum that Wolverine paid for.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Most excellent, just the information I was looking for.
    Slava Ukraini!

CGN Regular
    Took you up on this offer, cant wait for my new colt come the new year. You guys are A1, helped me with my first AR build, allow me to layaway a firearms I've Wanted for a while, offer fantastic products at great prices. Numerous gun shops in Ontario but I always check wolverine first. Thanks for the great service!
    P.s. my Xmas list was all parts from your shop for my next AR build. Can't wait for more 10.3" DD barrels to come in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12