Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine warranty - no muss no fuss

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Good to hear!
    What?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Big kudos for #3....dealing with a "warranty centre" is usually a major PITA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Warranty Policy

1. Return privilege: All goods are sold with a seven-day (from receipt of order) "no questions asked" return policy. No returns will be accepted without a return number. Goods must be returned in the same condition as received. We offer a full refund less shipping. We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on all SPECIAL ORDER items.

2. Used firearms and equipment: All goods will be supplied in sound working condition unless otherwise specified. If you have any concerns please request clarification before purchasing.

3. Manufacturer's Warranty: We do not refer our customers directly to the manufacturer but handle all claims ourselves, "in house". In extreme cases we have even replaced a customer’s firearm and then claimed from the manufacturer, we have also cannibalized parts from new in stock firearms to expedite claims. Under no circumstances attempt to return a firearm direct to an overseas manufacturer without first consulting with us. With all Claims we need a copy of your purchase invoice or the invoice number.

These 3 reasons, specifically reason #3, are why I always strive to purchase firearms from Wolverine Supplies on a go forward basis. This method of helping the customer is very common in retail, but sadly, and very strangely almost non-existent in the Canadian firearms business.

Wolverine Supplies has also always been fair on special order pricing, charging what is fair, not just MSRP on orders.

BANNED
    Not arguing or complaining about ¶ 1, just looking for clarification: I have 7 days from when YOU receive the order or 7 days after delivery? If restricted, it is possible the transfer hasn't even been approved by the CFO in 7 days :P

FF

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Not arguing or complaining about ¶ 1, just looking for clarification: I have 7 days from when YOU receive the order or 7 days after delivery? If restricted, it is possible the transfer hasn't even been approved by the CFO in 7 days :P

FF
    That means 7 days from when the customer receives their order.

Wolverine is more and more my go to firearms shop and as Customer I am 100 % satisfied with their product and customer service, I have never needed to use the warranty or return anything.

You guys are great will keep dealing with you.

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Good to know. I just placed an order. Hopefully I won't have to use it

I`ve always had great dealings with the folks at Wolverine ,and this thread really does add another comfort level when making firearms purchases.I look forward to making several handguns buys from Grumpy and the gang ,although it would be more fun to drive down and have a visit !

Keep up the great work !

Paul T
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBrant View Post
    I`ve always had great dealings with the folks at Wolverine ,and this thread really does add another comfort level when making firearms purchases.I look forward to making several handguns buys from Grumpy and the gang ,although it would be more fun to drive down and have a visit !

Keep up the great work !

Paul T
    Yes I would like to visit one day too Maybe Grumpy and Mr Wolverine will take me out the backdoor to do some shooting too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast