Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine warranty - no muss no fuss

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Wolverine warranty - no muss no fuss

There seems to be a lot of talk on the web these days about warranty policies and what companies will and won't do, what they will stand behind and what they wont.
    As a consumer it can be frustrating to find out that you are hanging out in the breeze when it comes to a faulty or broken product.

Part of what has made Wolverine Supplies what it is over the years is the very simple and straight forward way Mr. and Mrs. Wolverine decided to deal with warranty situations.

Simply put...... WE STAND BEHIND EVERYTHING WE SELL, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

There are many of you out there who have experienced how far we will go to make things right, even extending and going way beyond the timeframe offered by the MANUFACTURER!

Here is a copy of our policy.

Warranty Policy

With the exception of some items clearly listed as "clearance, as is, no returns" our warranty policy is very simple:

WE STAND BEHIND EVERYTHING WE SELL, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

If you have any problems with a purchase please do not hesitate to contact us

1. Return privilege: All goods are sold with a seven-day (from receipt of order) "no questions asked" return policy. No returns will be accepted without a return number. Goods must be returned in the same condition as received. We offer a full refund less shipping. We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on all SPECIAL ORDER items.

2. Used firearms and equipment: All goods will be supplied in sound working condition unless otherwise specified. If you have any concerns please request clarification before purchasing.

3. Manufacturer's Warranty: We do not refer our customers directly to the manufacturer but handle all claims ourselves, "in house". In extreme cases we have even replaced a customer’s firearm and then claimed from the manufacturer, we have also cannibalized parts from new in stock firearms to expedite claims. Under no circumstances attempt to return a firearm direct to an overseas manufacturer without first consulting with us. With all Claims we need a copy of your purchase invoice or the invoice number.

We would ask that if you have a problem contact us first before the posts online and the ranting and raving. Everyone here understands the frustrations of product not meeting expectations, but we can't fix it if we aren't aware of it. Call us or email us and we will get on your problem as top priority. Your satisfaction matter to us, so give us a chance to make it right.

If you have any questions about our policy and what it we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    No other questions. Just one thing: I ll deal with you again and again and again.
    Last edited by Canada tail; 12-14-2014 at 07:50 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    You certainly did me a solid, Grumpy.

I appreciate that.

If I ever want to special order something, yours is the first email on the list.

that's why your site is bookmarked as a favorite on my computers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    #3 is crucial. Nice job.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    +1 Wolverine has been nothing but great to me. A good example for how a business should run.
    We are defined by our actions-

BANNED
    This is why Wolverine is my go-to.

No Ifs or Buts that is why Wolverine Supplies is number one the Industry.

Just finished dealing with Wolfgang and couldn't be happier... Wolverine exceeded my expectations. They stand behind their products! Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    same (that’s 4 computers by the way… send me another wolverine supplies beer can thing next time I buy stuff....lol JK)
    CSSA, NFA & NRA.
    What's "Moose Stuff"?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast